James Franco Starring Opposite Jason Statham in 'Homefront'
Franco will play a meth kingpin making life hard for Statham.
James Franco will star opposite Jason Statham in Millennium Films' Homefront, an action movie scripted by Sylvester Stallone.
The project, based on a book by Chuck Logan, will see Franco take a villainous meth kingpin named Gator who runs the small town to which a family, led by an ex-DEA agent (Statham), moves in the hope of a quiet life.
Shooting is expected to get underway Sept. 24 in New Orleans with Gary Fleder (The CW's upcoming Beauty and the Beast) in the director’s chair.
Stallone is producing with Kevin King Templeton and Rene Besson. Avi Lerner and Trevor Short executive produce.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR