James Marsden to Star Opposite Elizabeth Banks in 'Walk of Shame'
Steven Brill directs the Lakeshore Entertainment and Sidney Kimmel Entertainment comedy.
James Marsden has signed on to star opposite Elizabeth Banks in Lakeshore Entertainment and Sidney Kimmel Entertainment's Walk of Shame.
Steven Brill will direct the comedy from a screenplay he wrote.
The story centers on a high-strung news anchor who, after a wild night out, finds herself locked out on the street with no phone, money, ID or car and embarks on a series of misadventures as she finds her way to the most important job interview of her life.
Lakeshore’s Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi will produce alongside Sidney Kimmel.
FilmDistrict will distribute Walk of Shame in the U.S. Lakeshore and Sierra/Affinity began selling international territories at the American Film Market in November.
Marsden next will be seen in 2 Guns alongside Mark Wahlberg and Denzel Washington and The Butler, in which he will portray President John F. Kennedy. He also recurs as Liz Lemon’s (Tina Fey) love interest on the NBC comedy 30 Rock.
He most recently starred in the indie comedy Bachelorette, starring Kirsten Dunst, and Robot & Frank, an indie comedy-drama also starring Frank Langella, Liv Tyler and Susan Sarandon.
He is repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Kelly Rowland Buys Belly Bandit For Growing Baby Bump
- Aubrey Plaza Supports Chris Pratt at 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Hollywood Premiere!
- Jason Derulo Hosts Vegas Pool Party While Recovering From a Broken Rib!
- Emma Stone Really Annoyed Colin Firth By Live-Texting Him Details About His 'Bridget Jones' Performance!