James Marsden to Star Opposite Elizabeth Banks in 'Walk of Shame'
Steven Brill directs the Lakeshore Entertainment and Sidney Kimmel Entertainment comedy.
James Marsden has signed on to star opposite Elizabeth Banks in Lakeshore Entertainment and Sidney Kimmel Entertainment's Walk of Shame.
Steven Brill will direct the comedy from a screenplay he wrote.
The story centers on a high-strung news anchor who, after a wild night out, finds herself locked out on the street with no phone, money, ID or car and embarks on a series of misadventures as she finds her way to the most important job interview of her life.
Lakeshore’s Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi will produce alongside Sidney Kimmel.
FilmDistrict will distribute Walk of Shame in the U.S. Lakeshore and Sierra/Affinity began selling international territories at the American Film Market in November.
Marsden next will be seen in 2 Guns alongside Mark Wahlberg and Denzel Washington and The Butler, in which he will portray President John F. Kennedy. He also recurs as Liz Lemon’s (Tina Fey) love interest on the NBC comedy 30 Rock.
He most recently starred in the indie comedy Bachelorette, starring Kirsten Dunst, and Robot & Frank, an indie comedy-drama also starring Frank Langella, Liv Tyler and Susan Sarandon.
He is repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public
- Eva Longoria Tells America Latino Doesn't Mean Immigrant
- Christopher Nolan Just Brought a New Interstellar Trailer to Comic-Con
- Comic-Con: Everything Benedict Cumberbatch Said That Made Women Scream
- 50 Shades of Grey and The Devil Wears Prada Are Basically the Same Movie
- Chris Carter on Area 51, Playing Softball With Brandon Tartikoff, and the TV Musical in His Closet