James Marsden to Star Opposite Elizabeth Banks in 'Walk of Shame'
Steven Brill directs the Lakeshore Entertainment and Sidney Kimmel Entertainment comedy.
James Marsden has signed on to star opposite Elizabeth Banks in Lakeshore Entertainment and Sidney Kimmel Entertainment's Walk of Shame.
Steven Brill will direct the comedy from a screenplay he wrote.
The story centers on a high-strung news anchor who, after a wild night out, finds herself locked out on the street with no phone, money, ID or car and embarks on a series of misadventures as she finds her way to the most important job interview of her life.
Lakeshore’s Tom Rosenberg and Gary Lucchesi will produce alongside Sidney Kimmel.
FilmDistrict will distribute Walk of Shame in the U.S. Lakeshore and Sierra/Affinity began selling international territories at the American Film Market in November.
Marsden next will be seen in 2 Guns alongside Mark Wahlberg and Denzel Washington and The Butler, in which he will portray President John F. Kennedy. He also recurs as Liz Lemon’s (Tina Fey) love interest on the NBC comedy 30 Rock.
He most recently starred in the indie comedy Bachelorette, starring Kirsten Dunst, and Robot & Frank, an indie comedy-drama also starring Frank Langella, Liv Tyler and Susan Sarandon.
He is repped by WME and Brillstein Entertainment.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR