Berlin: January Jones to Star in 'The Shuddering' (Exclusive)
David Coggeshall, who wrote "The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia," penned the supernatural thriller.
January Jones has signed on to star in The Shuddering, a supernatural thriller to be directed by George Ratliff.
Cargo Entertainment is handling international rights to the project and is introducing the project at Berlin’s European Film Market.
Shuddering, with a script by David Coggeshall (The Haunting in Connecticut 2: Ghosts of Georgia), is a supernatural thriller following a woman (Jones) who returns to the town where she first began to experience strange visions. Determined to get to the bottom of it, she unravels a mystery that goes back farther than she could imagine.
Production is scheduled for summer 2014 after Jones wraps the final season of Mad Men.
Mary Jane Skalski, who has produced acclaimed indies such as The Station Agent and The Visitor, along with Damon Lane and John Santilli are producing with Lawrence Mattis of Circle of Confusion, the company behind AMC’s The Walking Dead.
Along with her role as Betty Draper on Mad Men, Jones has also appeared in X-Men: First Class and with Liam Neeson in Unknown. She is repped by UTA, Mosaic and Jackoway Tyerman.
Ratliff last directed Salvation Boulevard, which starred Pierce Brosnan, Jennifer Connelly and Ed Harris and was released by IFC Films. He is repped by UTA, Circle of Confusion and Sloss Eckhouse.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR