Jason Isaacs Joins Brad Pitt in David Ayer's 'Fury' (Exclusive)
Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman and Michael Pena also star in the film about a World War II tank crew.
Jason Isaacs has joined the all-star cast of Fury, David Ayer’s World War II tank thriller being made by QED International and Sony Pictures.
Brad Pitt, Shia LaBeouf, Logan Lerman and Michael Pena are among the cast for the project, which is set in the waning days of the second Great War and revolves around the five-man crew of an American tank who run across a desperate German division.
Isaacs will play the confident captain and veteran on the team that Pitt's character looks to for advice.
The movie, written and being directed by Ayer, is currently shooting in London.
Bill Block, John Lesher and Ethan Smith are producing.
Isaacs is also set to shoot a segment in Rio, I Love You, the latest installment of the anthology "love letters" to cities. He is joining the segment being directed by Guillermo Arriaga. Other directors involved in the project include Fernando Meirelles, Im Sang-soo, Stephan Elliott, Paolo Sorrentino and Jose Padilha. Emmanuel Benbihy is producing.
Isaacs most recently wrapped the co-lead role opposite Wes Bentley in Things People Do for writer-director Saar Klein. He is repped by Gersh, Silver Lining Entertainment and Jackoway Tyerman.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR