Jason Momoa to Play Villain in David Hayter's 'Wolves'
Lucas Till is starring in the werewolf movie, which is the directorial debut "X-Men" scribe David Hayter.
Conan the Barbarian and Game of Thrones star Jason Momoa has signed to play the villain in Wolves, the feature directorial debut of X-Men scribe David Hayter.
Hayter wrote the script for Wolves, which centers on a young man (Lucas Till) who transforms into a werewolf and finds himself on the run after the murder of his parent. He eventually arriving at a small town called Lupine Ridge that has a history of supernatural happenings.
Momoa will play the badass werewolf patriarch of the town.
Copperhead Entertainment’s Steve Hoban, is producing while Benedict Carver of Entertainment One is exec producing.
The picture will shoot next month in Toronto.
Momoa just wrapped production on Road to Paloma, an indie he co-wrote, starred in and directed. The indie is set on an Indian reservation and also stars Lisa Bonet, Wes Studi, Sarah Shahi and Lance Henriksen.
Momoa next will be seen as the heavy opposite Sylvester Stallone in Bullet to the Head, which Warners is releasing Feb. 1.
He is repped by APA and Bill Sobel at Edelstein, Laird and Sobel.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Conversations with Billy Gilman, Ernest Ranglin, Mary Sarah and Gangstagrass' Rench, Plus Ben Jaimen's "Satellites" Exclusive
- 'Hot Tub Time Machine 2' Trailer Is The Funniest Thing On LouNet
- Mick Jagger Energizes "A Most Wanted Man" Premiere...Hot Stuff Coming to Broadway: "It's Only a Play" and "A Delicate Balance"--Plan in Advance!
- Fifty Shades Of Grey Adorable Animals: The Version You Aren't Embarrassed To Read In Public