Jason Momoa to Play Villain in David Hayter's 'Wolves'
Lucas Till is starring in the werewolf movie, which is the directorial debut "X-Men" scribe David Hayter.
Conan the Barbarian and Game of Thrones star Jason Momoa has signed to play the villain in Wolves, the feature directorial debut of X-Men scribe David Hayter.
Hayter wrote the script for Wolves, which centers on a young man (Lucas Till) who transforms into a werewolf and finds himself on the run after the murder of his parent. He eventually arriving at a small town called Lupine Ridge that has a history of supernatural happenings.
Momoa will play the badass werewolf patriarch of the town.
Copperhead Entertainment’s Steve Hoban, is producing while Benedict Carver of Entertainment One is exec producing.
The picture will shoot next month in Toronto.
Momoa just wrapped production on Road to Paloma, an indie he co-wrote, starred in and directed. The indie is set on an Indian reservation and also stars Lisa Bonet, Wes Studi, Sarah Shahi and Lance Henriksen.
Momoa next will be seen as the heavy opposite Sylvester Stallone in Bullet to the Head, which Warners is releasing Feb. 1.
He is repped by APA and Bill Sobel at Edelstein, Laird and Sobel.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!