Jason Patric, John Cusack Join Bruce Willis in 'The Prince'
Johnathon Schaech and Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson are also boarding the action thriller.
Jason Patric will go head-to-head with Bruce Willis in The Prince, an action movie being directed by Brian A. Miller.
John Cusack, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson and Jonathon Schaech are also joining the movie, which begins shooting after Thanksgiving in Alabama.
The script by Andre Fabrizio and Jeremy Passmore (San Andreas) centers on a family man who turns out to be a tatted-out retired mob enforcer and must travel across the country to find his college-aged daughter who has gone missing.
Patric plays the retired tough guy while Cusack plays Patric’s friend, a man who used to be in the mob but says he’s straight. Schaech will play a drug dealer nicknamed The Pharmacist
Willis is the movie's villain, a thug with a corporate veneer, marking one of the rare times Willis is playing a bad guy.
Randall Emmett, George Furla, Adam Goldwormm Ho-Sung Pak and Fred Song are producing the action thriller, which is budgeted in the $10 million range.
Patric, known for his movies such as The Lost Boys and Narc, recently wrapped an appearance in Refugio, actor Demian Bichir’s directorial debut. He is repped by KLWGNE.
Cusack, repped by CAA and Ziffren Brittenham, last appeared as Richard Nixon in Lee Daniels’ The Butler and starred in the thriller The Frozen Ground.
Schaech is repped by APA and the Schiff Co.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR