Jennifer Lawrence Moves Into 'The House at the End of the Street' (Video)
The "Hunger Games" actress co-stars with Elizabeth Shue and Max Thierot in this story of a family who lives next door to a house where a girl murdered her parents.
Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence is set to test out her newfound box office clout with The House at the End of the Street, a thriller directed by Mark Tonderai. Relativity Media released a trailer Monday for the film, which co-stars Elizabeth Shue (Piranha 3D) and Max Thierot (My Soul to Take).
Lawrence plays Elissa, a young woman who moves with her mother (Shue) to a new neighborhood only to discover that their home is right next door to one where a girl murdered her parents. Despite her mother’s warnings, she soon befriends the family’s only survivor, a young man (Thierot) who’s been ostracized from their schoolmates because of the tragedy. Before long, Elissa finds herself drawn to the family’s troubled history, and becomes determined to uncover the truth about the murders – that is, unless she becomes the next victim.
Watch the video above for a look at The House at the End of the Street. The film opens nationwide September 21, 2012.
Sundance: On the Scene
Follow Heat Vision
- 13 New Photos From Game of Thrones Season 5
- An Open Letter to the Jerk at This Week’s Savages Show
- Casey Affleck and Matthias Schoenaerts to Explore the Beauty and Majesty of the American Wilderness for HBO’s Lewis and Clark
- Game of Thrones Season 5’s First Trailer Promises a Lot of Changes From the Book
- Elizabeth Olsen Supports Fight Against AIDS with Dita Von Teese & Conchita Wurst at Sidaction Gala Dinner 2015
- Zachary Quinto Supports Taylor Schilling & Peter Dinklage at 'A Month In the Country' Opening Night Party!
- Shirtless Eddie Redmayne Shows Off Impressive Six-Pack Abs in Sexy 'Jupiter Ascending' Still
- Amy Poehler Gets Epic Homecoming As Hasty Pudding's Woman of the Year 2015!