Jennifer Lawrence Moves Into 'The House at the End of the Street' (Video)
The "Hunger Games" actress co-stars with Elizabeth Shue and Max Thierot in this story of a family who lives next door to a house where a girl murdered her parents.
Hunger Games star Jennifer Lawrence is set to test out her newfound box office clout with The House at the End of the Street, a thriller directed by Mark Tonderai. Relativity Media released a trailer Monday for the film, which co-stars Elizabeth Shue (Piranha 3D) and Max Thierot (My Soul to Take).
Lawrence plays Elissa, a young woman who moves with her mother (Shue) to a new neighborhood only to discover that their home is right next door to one where a girl murdered her parents. Despite her mother’s warnings, she soon befriends the family’s only survivor, a young man (Thierot) who’s been ostracized from their schoolmates because of the tragedy. Before long, Elissa finds herself drawn to the family’s troubled history, and becomes determined to uncover the truth about the murders – that is, unless she becomes the next victim.
Watch the video above for a look at The House at the End of the Street. The film opens nationwide September 21, 2012.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR