Jessica Biel Exits 'Wolverine' Movie
Sources say actress gets cold feet over chance to play Marvel super-villain Viper.
Jessica Biel's stint as Viper was short-lived.
The Total Recall actress was in talks Friday afternoon with 20th Century Fox to play the sexy villain in The Wolverine. But by late Friday night, Biel passed. Sources say she got cold feet.
A similar turn of events happened in 2007 when Biel was in talks with Warner Bros. to play Wonder Woman in a Justice League of America movie.
Fox now turns its attention to finding another actress to portray the friend-turned-foe of the titular Marvel mutant, played by Hugh Jackman.
The international cast already includes at Will Yun Lee, Brian Tee, Hiroyuki Sanada, Hal Yamanouchi, Rila Fukushima and Tao Okamoto.
James Mangold is directing the film, which begins shooting next month in Sydney.
Fox will release the pic July 26, 2013.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Gerard Depardieu Says He Can Drink 14 Bottles Of Wine In A Day
- Conan Introduces Apple's U2 Removal Service Because Deleting That Free Album Isn't Enough
- 'Too Long; Didn't Listen' Ep. 2: Talking Online Satire With Joe Garden, Sarah Pappalardo & Anna Drezen
- Duke Porn Star Belle Knox Once Carved The Word 'Fat' Into Her Body
- Angelina Jolie Doubled the Number of British Women Getting Screened for Breast Cancer
- Jennifer Lopez's 'Booty' Video Receives Lots of Love From Celebs
- Jennifer Lawrence Leaves Rumored Boyfriend Chris Martin's Coldplay Concert (Photos)
- Kerry Washington, Jon Hamm, & More Celebrities Take a Stand Against Sexual Violence (Video)