Jessica Lowndes Joins Jason Patric, Bruce Willis in 'The Prince' (Exclusive)
John Cusack and Rain are co-starring in the action movie, currently shooting in Alabama.
90210 star Jessica Lowndes has joined the cast of The Prince, the action thriller starring Jason Patric and Bruce Willis.
Brian A. Miller is directing the movie, currently in production in Mobile, Ala. The roll call includes John Cusack, Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson, Johnathon Schaech and Korean actor Rain, among others.
The script by Andre Fabrizio and Jeremy Passmore (San Andreas) centers on a family man (Patric) who turns out to be a tatted-out retired mob enforcer and must travel across the country to find his college-age daughter, who has gone missing.
Lowndes will play the movie’s female lead, a troubled college co-ed who partners with Patric’s character and travels with him to New Orleans’ seedy underworld of sex and drugs.
Randall Emmett, George Furla, Adam Goldworm, Ho-Sung Pak and Fred Song are producing the action thriller, which is budgeted in the $10 million range.
Lowndes, who starred for five seasons on The CW’s 90210, just wrapped Eden, an indie thriller in which she stars alongside Ethan Peck and Diego Boneta. And she has Larry Gaye: Renegade Male Flight Attendant, a screwball comedy with Stanley Tucci and Molly Shannon, in the can.
She is repped by CAA, Aperture Entertainment and Sloane Offer.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR