Jim Carrey Professes his Love for Emma Stone (Video)
"If I were a lot younger I would marry you," says the actor.
Move over Jenny McCarthy. Jim Carrey is in love with another actress.
And he shared his love with everyone by posting a video on his website professing his infatuation for actress Emma Stone.
“Emma, I just wanted to let you know that I think you’re all the way beautiful. Not just pretty, but you know smart and kind hearted,” he begins.
“If I were a lot younger I would marry you.”
Carrey goes on to talk about all the fun activities that could do together. He says, “We’d laugh all day long, go camping, play Yahtzee.”
“And the sex…” Thankfully, Carrey trails off with that.
Stone, who has been skyrocketing to fame with the recent releases of The Help and Crazy, Stupid, Love, does not seem to have any upcoming project that involve Carrey, so it’s not clear how the two could benefit from a viral video. Stone will next star in The Amazing Spider-Man opposite Andrew Garfield.
“And every day for the rest of your life you would thank god that I was the appropriate age for you,” Carrey promises.
“But I’m not. I’m 49,” says Carrey, who then goes on to wish Stone, 22, a life of success and happiness.
The one connection could be that Jim Carrey sat in front of Emma Stone at the 2011 MTV Movie Awards in June. Perhaps that’s where his love first bloomed.
Carrey, who is most likely joking in the video but plays it with a very straight face, was last seen in Mr. Popper's Penguins.
Watch Carrey's video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- This Guy's Acapella Version Of Mike Tyson's 'Punch Out' Will Make You Nostalgic (VIDEO)
- Conan O'Brien Gives Body-Slam Filled Review Of The WWE 2K14 Video Game
- George Lopez Returns With 'Saint George' And Talks Diversity On Television (VIDEO)
- Brittany Murphy & Dakota Fanning Were The Perfect Couple In 'Uptown Girls'