Joe Dante, Xavier Gens, Timo Vuorensola to Helm Chapters of 'Fear Paris' Film
Two additional directors are expected to join the lineup for the fantasy/horror/sci-fi hybrid.
Joe Dante (Gremlins, The Hole), Xavier Gens (Hitman) and Timo Vuorensola have signed on to direct chapters of Fear Paris, described as a genre-bending tapestry of interconnected stories exploring the dark underbelly of the City of Lights.
The film is a combination of fantasy, horror and science fiction. Casting is underway, with the film heading into production during the latter half of this year. Two additional directors are expected to join the lineup soon.
Untitled Entertainment's Laura Rister and Bleiberg Entertainment's Ehud Bleiberg are producing the film alongside Vicarious Entertainment's Steven Schneider and Instinctive Film's Darryn Welch.
Tony Noble (Moon) is the production designer, while Kristyan Mallet (Pirates of the Caribbean, Harry Potter) is on board for special effects makeup and prosthetics.
The project will mark a collaboration between the companies behind the visual effects for Hugo (Pixomondo) and Gravity (Prime Focus). Richard Raaphorst (Frankenstein's Army) is the concept designer.
WME Global and Rister will handle North American rights.
Gens is repped by Paradigm and Anonymous Content. Dante is handled by Gersh and Echo Lake Management. Vuorensola is represented by WME and Industry Entertainment.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Gerard Depardieu Says He Can Drink 14 Bottles Of Wine In A Day
- Conan Introduces Apple's U2 Removal Service Because Deleting That Free Album Isn't Enough
- 'Too Long; Didn't Listen' Ep. 2: Talking Online Satire With Joe Garden, Sarah Pappalardo & Anna Drezen
- Duke Porn Star Belle Knox Once Carved The Word 'Fat' Into Her Body
- Angelina Jolie Doubled the Number of British Women Getting Screened for Breast Cancer
- Jennifer Lopez's 'Booty' Video Receives Lots of Love From Celebs
- Jennifer Lawrence Leaves Rumored Boyfriend Chris Martin's Coldplay Concert (Photos)
- Kerry Washington, Jon Hamm, & More Celebrities Take a Stand Against Sexual Violence (Video)