Joel Kinnaman in Final Talks to Join Liam Neeson in 'All Nighter' (Exclusive)
The "Robocop" and "Killing" star will play Neeson's son in the action movie.
Joel Kinnaman is in final negotiations to star as Liam Neeson’s son in Warner Bros.’ crime thriller All Nighter, formerly titled Run All Night.
Jaume Collet-Serra is directing the piece, which is being produced by Vertigo Entertainment’s Roy Lee and Energy Entertainment’s Brooklyn Weaver.
The plot concerns an aging hitman (Neeson) who is forced to take on his brutal former boss to protect his estranged son and his family.
Kinnaman will play the son who, as a chauffeur, witnesses a murder and needs to be eliminated.
All Nighter began life as a spec script by Brad Ingelsby (Out of the Furnace). With casting shaping up, it's looking at a fall production start.
Kinnaman is coming off a starring turn in MGM’s remake of Robocop, which wrapped shooting earlier this year. He is reprising his breakout role as a police detective for the third season of AMC’s thriller The Killing.
Kinnaman is repped by UTA, Magnolia Entertainment and Hansen Jacobson.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- Cersei's Major 'Game Of Thrones' Nude Scene Is Officially Going To Happen
- Kim Kardashian Takes Her Crop Top To The Next Level With A Deep V-Neck
- Famous Women Point Out Exactly Why Leaking Nude Photos Is So Very Wrong
- Melissa Rivers Confirms Mother Joan Is On Life Support, Thanks Fans For Their Kindness
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley & Jason Statham Grab Brunch in Malibu for Labor Day!
- Uma Thurman Joins Co-Stars to Premiere 'Nymphomaniac - Vol. II' at Venice Film Festival
- Sofia Vergara & Joe Manganiello Hold Hands After Romantic Mexico Getaway
- Lady Gaga Reunites with Pet Pooch Asia at LAX Airport - Watch the Adorable Video!