Joel Kinnaman in Final Talks to Join Liam Neeson in 'All Nighter' (Exclusive)
The "Robocop" and "Killing" star will play Neeson's son in the action movie.
Joel Kinnaman is in final negotiations to star as Liam Neeson’s son in Warner Bros.’ crime thriller All Nighter, formerly titled Run All Night.
Jaume Collet-Serra is directing the piece, which is being produced by Vertigo Entertainment’s Roy Lee and Energy Entertainment’s Brooklyn Weaver.
The plot concerns an aging hitman (Neeson) who is forced to take on his brutal former boss to protect his estranged son and his family.
Kinnaman will play the son who, as a chauffeur, witnesses a murder and needs to be eliminated.
All Nighter began life as a spec script by Brad Ingelsby (Out of the Furnace). With casting shaping up, it's looking at a fall production start.
Kinnaman is coming off a starring turn in MGM’s remake of Robocop, which wrapped shooting earlier this year. He is reprising his breakout role as a police detective for the third season of AMC’s thriller The Killing.
Kinnaman is repped by UTA, Magnolia Entertainment and Hansen Jacobson.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Neil LaBute Q&A: The Controversial Playwright Talks About His L.A. Theater Takeover
- Top Off-Broadway Shows to Watch in NYC This Season: Part One
- Megan Fox Is Not Thrilled About The 'Girl Power' That Was Cut From 'TMNT'
- Keith Olbermann's Powerful Speech About Lack Of Respect For Women In Sports Is A Must Watch
- Ian Somerhalder & Nikki Reed Get Cleaned Up at Her House After Sweaty Workout
- Lea Michele & Boyfriend Matthew Paetz Roll Up Their Jeans For LAX Landing