Joel Kinnaman in Final Talks to Join Liam Neeson in 'All Nighter' (Exclusive)
The "Robocop" and "Killing" star will play Neeson's son in the action movie.
Joel Kinnaman is in final negotiations to star as Liam Neeson’s son in Warner Bros.’ crime thriller All Nighter, formerly titled Run All Night.
Jaume Collet-Serra is directing the piece, which is being produced by Vertigo Entertainment’s Roy Lee and Energy Entertainment’s Brooklyn Weaver.
The plot concerns an aging hitman (Neeson) who is forced to take on his brutal former boss to protect his estranged son and his family.
Kinnaman will play the son who, as a chauffeur, witnesses a murder and needs to be eliminated.
All Nighter began life as a spec script by Brad Ingelsby (Out of the Furnace). With casting shaping up, it's looking at a fall production start.
Kinnaman is coming off a starring turn in MGM’s remake of Robocop, which wrapped shooting earlier this year. He is reprising his breakout role as a police detective for the third season of AMC’s thriller The Killing.
Kinnaman is repped by UTA, Magnolia Entertainment and Hansen Jacobson.
Sundance: On the Scene
Follow Heat Vision
- Gabrielle Union Says 'The World Isn't Going To End' If We See More Diversity In Women On TV
- Shantel VanSanten Lounges Poolside In A Cutout Swimsuit For Maxim
- Jimmy Kimmel Proves People Can't Tell The Difference Between Cold-Pressed Juice And Tang
- David Oyelowo Comes To Benedict Cumberbatch's Defense Over 'Colored' Comment
- Channing Tatum Carries Mila Kunis Away in New 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer (Exclusive)
- Brie Larson & Rosemarie DeWitt Are 'Digging For Fire' at Sundance!
- Tye Sheridan & Olivia Thirlby Premiere 'Stanford Prison Experiment' at Sundance 2015
- Patrick J. Adams Opens Up About Fiance Troian Bellisario's Guest-Starring Role on 'Suits' (JJ Interview)