Joel Kinnaman in Final Talks to Join Liam Neeson in 'All Nighter' (Exclusive)
The "Robocop" and "Killing" star will play Neeson's son in the action movie.
Joel Kinnaman is in final negotiations to star as Liam Neeson’s son in Warner Bros.’ crime thriller All Nighter, formerly titled Run All Night.
Jaume Collet-Serra is directing the piece, which is being produced by Vertigo Entertainment’s Roy Lee and Energy Entertainment’s Brooklyn Weaver.
The plot concerns an aging hitman (Neeson) who is forced to take on his brutal former boss to protect his estranged son and his family.
Kinnaman will play the son who, as a chauffeur, witnesses a murder and needs to be eliminated.
All Nighter began life as a spec script by Brad Ingelsby (Out of the Furnace). With casting shaping up, it's looking at a fall production start.
Kinnaman is coming off a starring turn in MGM’s remake of Robocop, which wrapped shooting earlier this year. He is reprising his breakout role as a police detective for the third season of AMC’s thriller The Killing.
Kinnaman is repped by UTA, Magnolia Entertainment and Hansen Jacobson.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed