'John Carter' Super Bowl Teaser Hits the Web (Video)
Viewers watching the big game on Sunday can catch a glimpse of the upcoming Disney Epic, while entering to win a trip to next year's matchup.
John Carter is going to the Super Bowl.
Though Taylor Kitsch does boast a background in athletics -- he previously played hockey at a high level before injuring his knee -- the actor won't be making an appearance on field. He will, however, be seen by at home viewers in a commercial for his upcoming Disney epic, John Carter.
A teaser clip for the Super Bowl ad has hit the web and prompts fans to keep a close eye out on Feb. 5. The 30-second spot slated to air during the Pats-Giants matchup will feature a code that can be entered at http://NFL.com/JohnCarter for a chance to win two tickets to the 2013 Super Bowl game. Watch the teaser below.
After much anticipation, John Carter will hit theaters on March 9 nationwide.
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- 7 Things You Didn't Know About 'Girls,' As Told By Jenni Konner
- Downloading Music Is Quickly Going Out Of Fashion
- Citizenfour Review: Quiet Moments in a Hong Kong Hotel Room as Edward Snowden, Journalists Fight to Save Democracy
- Polyenso's '17 New Years' Just Created Your New Favorite Genre Of Music
- Ryan Gosling Spotted for First Time Since His Baby's Birth!
- Hilary Swank, Ashlee Simpson & Evan Ross Have A Special Evening at Photographer Brian Bowen Smith's Wildlife Show
- Jennifer Lawrence's Umbrella Protects Her from the Sun!
- Evan Rachel Wood Snuggles Up with Katherine Moennig in First Pictures Together!