'John Carter' Super Bowl Teaser Hits the Web (Video)
Viewers watching the big game on Sunday can catch a glimpse of the upcoming Disney Epic, while entering to win a trip to next year's matchup.
John Carter is going to the Super Bowl.
Though Taylor Kitsch does boast a background in athletics -- he previously played hockey at a high level before injuring his knee -- the actor won't be making an appearance on field. He will, however, be seen by at home viewers in a commercial for his upcoming Disney epic, John Carter.
A teaser clip for the Super Bowl ad has hit the web and prompts fans to keep a close eye out on Feb. 5. The 30-second spot slated to air during the Pats-Giants matchup will feature a code that can be entered at http://NFL.com/JohnCarter for a chance to win two tickets to the 2013 Super Bowl game. Watch the teaser below.
After much anticipation, John Carter will hit theaters on March 9 nationwide.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- French Musician SoKo On Kissing A Stranger In 'First Kiss'
- 'Die Hard' Has Finally Been Recreated With Pugs And Teddy Bears
- Behind the Scenes of Bad Words with Actor & Director Jason Bateman and Actress Kathryn Hahn
- Billy Joel Forgets The Lyrics To 'We Didn't Start The Fire' In The Most Awesome Way Possible