John Malkovich Joining Zombie Movie 'Warm Bodies'
Summit’s adaptation of the book by Isaac Marion -- which has a tone similar to "Twilight" meets "Shaun of the Dead" -- also stars Nicholas Hoult, Teresa Palmer and Rob Corddry.
John Malkovich is in negotiations to play the baddie in Warm Bodies, Summit’s adaptation of the zombie-centered book by Isaac Marion.
Jonathan Levine (50/50, The Wackness) is directing the story, which, in a tone similiar to Twilight meets Shaun of the Dead, follows an existentially tormented zombie named R that begins an unlikely friendship with the human girlfriend of one of his victims. The blossoming relationship begins to flower the zombie’s dormant humanity.
The film is being produced by Bruna Papanadrea through her Make Movies banner and Mandevill’s David Hoberman and Todd Lieberman.
Executive producing areLaurie Webb and Cori Shepherd Stern.
WME-repped Malkovich was seen in Transformers: Dark of the Moon and worked for Summit in 2010’s action movie Red, the comic book adaptation starring Bruce Willis.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR