John Travolta, Ethan Hawke to Star in Western Film From Jason Blum (Exclusive)
Ti West wrote the script and will direct the movie.
John Travolta and Ethan Hawke are in negotiations to team up on In a Valley of Violence, a new movie from producer Jason Blum and his Blumhouse production banner.
Ti West, one of the filmmakers that is part of the new generation of horrormeisters, is writing and will direct the project, which is described as a revenge Western film set in the 1890s. No other plot details were revealed.
Also producing with Blum are West collaborators Jacob Jaffke and Peter Phok.
Hawke is by now an old hand at Blumhouse, having already starred in the hits Sinister and The Purge. He is repped by CAA and The Schiff Co.
Travolta recently wrapped The Forger, a indie crime drama that also counts Christopher Plummer and Tye Sheridan amongst its cast. He is repped by WME, Principato Young Entertainment and Lavely & Singer.
West (UTA) wrote and directed horror films such as House of the Devil and The Innkeepers as well as segments in the anthology movies The ABCs of Death and V/H/S. His latest is The Sacrament, which will be release in May by Magnolia/Magnet.
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- North West Isn't The Only Celebrity Kid To Bring The Cuteness To Halloween
- All The Creepy Laughs From 'The Twilight Zone' Because Evil Is Sometimes Hilarious
- 11 Times Mr. Bean Taught You To Embrace Your Inner Child By Acting Like One
- Miley Cyrus' Risque Dress Stood Out, But Her $500,000 Donation To Fight AIDS Stole The Show
- Daniel Radcliffe Wants to Work with Jennifer Lawrence & George Clooney
- Kate Bosworth & Michael Polish Fly Back to Los Angeles on His 44th Birthday
- Coco Rocha Shares Her Thoughts on Kendall Jenner Fashion Week Bullying Rumors
- Keira Knightley Shows Her Feminist Side By Discussing Gender Equality in 'Net-A-Porter's 'Edit' Mag