Jon Favreau-Directed Commercial Hits the Web (Video)
The filmmaker tweeted the ad to his 1.2 million Twitter followers on Thursday evening.
A new ad has popped up on the Internet -- and this time, it was done under the tutelage of film director-writer-producer Jon Favreau.
The 5 Gum spot features zero dialogue and a guy doing parkour, "the sport of moving along a route, typically in a city, trying to get around or through various obstacles in the quickest and most efficient manner possible, as by jumping, climbing, or running," according to Dictionary.com.
On Thursday evening, Favreau tweeted to his 1.2 million Twitter followers, "Cool parkour spot I worked on with @Daniel_ilabaca," with a link to the YouTube video. Daniel Ilabaca, featured in the ad, is a well-known parkour athlete.
Though it is unclear whether this 5 Gum ad will air on Super Bowl Sunday, a slew of other ads have already popped up that will show up on television this weekend, including a Volkswagen sequel to last year's Darth Vader commercial, a new Hunger Games trailer and a Hulu Plus ad with Will Arnett.
Watch the ad spot below:
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR