Jon Favreau-Directed Commercial Hits the Web (Video)
The filmmaker tweeted the ad to his 1.2 million Twitter followers on Thursday evening.
A new ad has popped up on the Internet -- and this time, it was done under the tutelage of film director-writer-producer Jon Favreau.
The 5 Gum spot features zero dialogue and a guy doing parkour, "the sport of moving along a route, typically in a city, trying to get around or through various obstacles in the quickest and most efficient manner possible, as by jumping, climbing, or running," according to Dictionary.com.
On Thursday evening, Favreau tweeted to his 1.2 million Twitter followers, "Cool parkour spot I worked on with @Daniel_ilabaca," with a link to the YouTube video. Daniel Ilabaca, featured in the ad, is a well-known parkour athlete.
Though it is unclear whether this 5 Gum ad will air on Super Bowl Sunday, a slew of other ads have already popped up that will show up on television this weekend, including a Volkswagen sequel to last year's Darth Vader commercial, a new Hunger Games trailer and a Hulu Plus ad with Will Arnett.
Watch the ad spot below:
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!
- Britney Spears Details 'Sh-tty' Day in Video After Her Breakup