'Project X' Actor Joining Horror Comedy 'Milo' (Exclusive)
The movie, produced by the Duplass brothers, centers on a man who learns that he has a demon living in his intestines.
Jonathan Daniel Brown, one of the breakout stars of Project X, is joining the cast of the New Artists Alliance's horror comedy Milo.
Ken Marino, Gillian Jacobs and Peter Stormare make up the cast of the pic, which centers on a man (Marino) with intense stomach trouble who learns to his horror that he has a demon living in his intestines. When he gives it permission to come out during a therapy session, the man names it Milo and tries to live a life in which he, not his demon, is in charge.
Brown will play an intern who works for Marino.
Jacob Vaughan, an editor who worked with Jay and Mark Duplass on Jeff, Who Lives at Home, is making his directorial debut on the pic, which the Duplass brothers are exec producing.
Vaughan wrote the script with Benjamin Hayes.
Adele Romanski, Gabriel Cowan, John Suits are producing with the Duplass brothers.
Brown played a slovenly loser in Project X, which was his feature acting debut. From the found footage comedy he landed a co-starring role in Kid Cannibis, a drug drama currently shooting under the direction of John Stockwell.
He is repped by CAA, Lowell Shapiro and Mike Dill of Black Box Management and attorney Jeff Endlich.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR