Josh Gad Sets Up Family Adventure Project at Disney
Gad is writing the project, a comedy with a sci-fi twist, with his partner, Ryan Dixon.
Josh Gad, the actor who voiced Olaf in Disney Animation's billion dollar hit Frozen, is reteaming with the studio for a live-action project.
Gad has set up an untitled tentpole family adventure comedy with a sci-fi twist. He is writing the script with his partner, Ryan Dixon.
Dixon is currently writing Triplets, the sequel to the Arnold Schwarzenegger-Danny DeVito 1988 comedy Twins, being developed by Universal. He also co-wrote the indie comedy Opening Night.
Gad will be seen in Zach Braff's movie Wish I Was Here and will shoot Pixels with Adam Sandler, Kevin James and Peter Dinklage this summer. The Comedians, his television show in which he stars with Billy Crystal, recently got ordered to series.
The logline is being kept under wraps.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)