Julianne Moore Reteaming with Liam Neeson for 'Non-Stop'
Joel Silver's Silver Pictures banner is producing the airline thriller.
Julianne Moore will star opposite Liam Neeson in Non-Stop, an airline thriller being directed by Jaume Collet-Serra.
Silver Pictures' Joel Silver, Andrew Rona and Alex Heineman are producing the movie, about a federal air marshall (Neeson) who must deal with a mysterious nemesis after he begins receiving IMs threatening the lives of passengers.
Moore will play Neeson’s love interest, a feisty passenger who is good with electronics.
John Richardson and Chris Roach wrote the script, with the production eyeing a November start in New York. StudioCanal is financing the production, which will be distributed via Silver's new deal with Universal.
Moore, who just won an Emmy for her portrayal of Sarah Palin in Game Change, worked with Neeson in Atom Agoyan’s 2009 thriller Chloe.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Will Hillary & Bill Clinton's Daughter Chelsea Be Running for Office?
- Zac Efron Gives a Lap Dance, Admits to 'Plowing' Lots of Chicks in Comedy Central Funny Video - Watch Now!
- Miley Cyrus Will 'Remain Hospitalized' After 'Extreme' Reaction to Sinus Infection Antibiotics
- Taylor Swift Steps Out for Ingrid Michaelson Concert in Brooklyn!