Julianne Moore Reteaming with Liam Neeson for 'Non-Stop'
Joel Silver's Silver Pictures banner is producing the airline thriller.
Julianne Moore will star opposite Liam Neeson in Non-Stop, an airline thriller being directed by Jaume Collet-Serra.
Silver Pictures' Joel Silver, Andrew Rona and Alex Heineman are producing the movie, about a federal air marshall (Neeson) who must deal with a mysterious nemesis after he begins receiving IMs threatening the lives of passengers.
Moore will play Neeson’s love interest, a feisty passenger who is good with electronics.
John Richardson and Chris Roach wrote the script, with the production eyeing a November start in New York. StudioCanal is financing the production, which will be distributed via Silver's new deal with Universal.
Moore, who just won an Emmy for her portrayal of Sarah Palin in Game Change, worked with Neeson in Atom Agoyan’s 2009 thriller Chloe.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR