'Jurassic World' Director Tweets Shadowy Dinosaur Photo
Colin Trevorrow teases one of the franchise movie's main draws on Twitter.
Not to be outdone by J.J. Abrams, Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow has shared a picture related to Jurassic World on Twitter, offering a subtle tribute to Chip Kidd’s iconic logo design.
It’s not clear whether the image below, accompanied only by the word “Nights,” is from the set of the forthcoming sequel to Steven Spielberg’s dinosaur disaster movie, adapted from the Michael Crichton novel. What is slightly more obvious is the shadow of what would appear to be a T. Rex on the ground, echoing the logo from the original Jurassic Park novel and movie adaptation.
This is the closest fans have gotten yet to seeing any of the dinosaurs from the new movie, following officially released shots of stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard in recent weeks. Whether this teases a more revealing look in the near future remains to be seen.
Directed by Trevorrow from a screenplay co-written with Derek Connolly, Jurassic World is scheduled for release on June 12, 2015.
— Colin Trevorrow (@colintrevorrow) June 17, 2014
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Jon Stewart Wants You To Help Him Buy CNN
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson And Jimmy Fallon Were Failed Fitness Instructors Once
- From "Eve Of Destruction" to "Already Gone": Conversations with Jack Tempchin and P.F. Sloan, Plus a Godsmack Track
- Lena Dunham Asks Why People Use Birth Control, World Learns Critical Lesson