'Jurassic World' Director Tweets Shadowy Dinosaur Photo
Colin Trevorrow teases one of the franchise movie's main draws on Twitter.
Not to be outdone by J.J. Abrams, Jurassic World director Colin Trevorrow has shared a picture related to Jurassic World on Twitter, offering a subtle tribute to Chip Kidd’s iconic logo design.
It’s not clear whether the image below, accompanied only by the word “Nights,” is from the set of the forthcoming sequel to Steven Spielberg’s dinosaur disaster movie, adapted from the Michael Crichton novel. What is slightly more obvious is the shadow of what would appear to be a T. Rex on the ground, echoing the logo from the original Jurassic Park novel and movie adaptation.
This is the closest fans have gotten yet to seeing any of the dinosaurs from the new movie, following officially released shots of stars Chris Pratt and Bryce Dallas Howard in recent weeks. Whether this teases a more revealing look in the near future remains to be seen.
Directed by Trevorrow from a screenplay co-written with Derek Connolly, Jurassic World is scheduled for release on June 12, 2015.
— Colin Trevorrow (@colintrevorrow) June 17, 2014
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project
- Renee Zellweger Breaks Silence on New Look: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'