Justin Timberlake's 'In Time' Trailer: 5 Things We Learned (Video)
The singer-turned-actor hit Comic-Con to debut the footage with director Andrew Niccol.
Justin Timberlake made his first Comic-Con appearance for Fox’s In Time alongside co-star Amanda Seyfried and director Andrew Niccol on Thursday.
THR's Complete Comic-Con Coverage
Fans in attendance were granted a first look at extended footage from the sci-fi film, which shows a future where people are genetically programmed to live only until the age of 25, unless they buy or steal time credits.
"It's a child of Gattaca," the director said, describing the movie. In addition to the 1997 Ethan Hawke starrer, Niccol’s wrote The Truman Show.
STORY: Comic-Con 2011: Justin Timberlake's 'In Time' Footage Wows Crowd
Here are 5 things we learned from the extended trailer of In Time.
1. You wouldn’t know it from watching The Big Bang Theory, but Johnny Galecki pulls off an extremely convincing disheveled/homeless look.
2. Family functions are bound to get confusing when your wife, mother-in-law and daughter all appear to be the exact same age.
3. Alex Pettyfer plays a more satisfying creep than a heartthrob.
4. The concept of this film makes us briefly forget that it IS humanly possible to live past the age of 100. Without being a vampire, no less.
5. As beautiful as Amanda Seyfried is, Olivia Wilde rocked the Tron hair better.
Watch for yourself below. In Time hits theaters October 28th.
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- 'The Middle': Sue Never Saw This Secret Crush Coming, Or His Perspective Of Her
- Aisha Tyler Calls Kanye West 'The Straight, Black Liberace' (VIDEO)
- Evangeline Lilly Not Too Happy With Women's Health's 'Best Butt Ever' Claim (VIDEO)
- 'The X Factor': Alex And Sierra Make Destiny's Child 'Say My Name' Their Own (VIDEO)