Karl Gajdusek Tapped to Re-Write Disney’s Horizons (Exclusive)
Gajdusek wrote the upcoming Nicole Kidman-Nicolas Cage thriller "Trespass."
Karl Gajdusek, the scribe who wrote the upcoming Nicole Kidman-Nicolas Cage thriller Trespass, has been tapped for rewrite duties on Disney's Joseph Kosinski project Horizons, formerly known as Oblivion.
Kosinski, the helmer behind Tron Legacy, came up with the concept for Horizons, a sci-fi actionner centering on a soldier assigned to patrol a desolate planet who meets a mysterious traveler, teaming up with Radical Pictures, the movie arm of graphic novel house Radical Publishing. Late last summer, the project was picked up by Disney, who quickly set William Monahan, the Oscar-winning scribe behind The Departed and Kingdom of Heaven, to write a draft.
Kosinski, Barry Levine, and Jeffrey Silver are producing the pic, which is a high priority as the studio.
Gajdusek, repped by Verve and Benderspink, worked on Warner Bros.' Liam Neeson thriller Unknown and is writing Cradle Will Fall, a thriller Unique Pictures is producing for Screen Gems.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR