Kathryn Hahn Joins George Clooney in 'Tomorrowland' (Exclusive)
Brad Bird is directing the movie and producing it with Damon Lindelof and Jeffrey Chernov.
Kathryn Hahn has joined the cast of Tomorrowland, Disney’s Brad Bird-directed sci-fi adventure movie.
George Clooney, Hugh Laurie and Britt Robertson are starring in the picture, which is currently shooting in Vancouver.
The story, as described by Disney, centers on a “bright, optimistic teen bursting with scientific curiosity and a former boy-genius inventor jaded by disillusionment who embark on a danger-filled mission to unearth the secrets of an enigmatic place somewhere in time and space that exists in their collective memory as Tomorrowland."
Character descriptions are being kept secret, but it can be revealed that Hahn is playing a character named Ursula in what is described as a funny, scene-stealing role.
Hahn is an expert at the latter, with her talents on view in the recent New Line comedy We’re the Millers. She’ll next be seen in The Secret Life of Walter Mitty and recently wrapped Shawn Levy’s This Is Where I Leave You.
Hahn is repped by Gersh, Brillstein Entertainment Partners and Schreck Rose.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Rita Ora and Calvin Harris: Working Together After a Breakup?
- From College To The Bright Lights Of Broadway: Meet 'Rock Of Ages' Leading Lady, Carrie St. Louis
- Blake Lively Pulls A Beyonce By Revealing Wedding Dress In Preserve Video
- Kristen Bell's Mary Poppins Takes On Minimum Wage With A Spoonful Of Sugar