Keri Russell to Star in Horror Thriller 'Dark Skies'
Scott Stewart, who most recently made "Priest," is behind the movie produced by low-budget horror maven Jason Blum.
Keri Russell will star in Dark Skies, a supernatural thriller written and directed by Scott Stewart, who previously made Priest and Legion.
Jason Blum and his Blumhouse Productions (Insidious, Paranormal Activity) are producing Dark Skies alongside Alliance Films, which will fully finance the picture. Dimension Films will distribute the film in the U.S.
The plot involves an alien disguised as a human and a boy tagged to be abducted.
The movie is scheduled to go into production later this summer.
Russell, repped by WME and the Burstein Co., next stars in FX’s drama pilot The Americans. She has the romantic comedy Austenland in the can.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- 'Better Call Saul' Music Video To Debut During 'Breaking Bad' Marathon
- There May Be Another 'Before' Movie & 5 Other Excellent Stories From Ethan Hawke
- Nudie Mag 'Momma Tried' Features Art, Sex, Body Positivity -- All Of Our Favorite Things
- Jennifer Garner's Impression Of Ben Affleck Proves They're Just Like Any Other Couple
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!
- Celebrities Threaten Google with $100 Million Lawsuit Over Leaked Nude Images