Kevin Hart, Louis C.K., Eric Stonestreet to Voice New Illumination Feature
"Despicable Me 2" director Chris Renaud is directing the untitled pet project about a pampered terrier and his scruffy mongrel sidekick.
Kevin Hart, Louis C.K. and Eric Stonestreet will voice Illumination’s latest animated feature, an untitled pets project that Universal will distribute.
Chris Renaud, who helmed Despicable Me and its megahit sequel, is directing the project, which was written by Cinco Paul and Ken Daurio.
Illumination founder and CEO Chris Meledandri and collaborator Janet Healy will produce the film, which has a release date of Feb. 12, 2016.
The story sees the top dog and pampered terrier (C.K.) of an apartment complex reluctantly team-up with a sloppy mongrel (Stonestreet) in order to stop a fluffy but evil bunny (Hart) who is building an army of pets abandoned by their owners.
C.K. can currently be seen on screens in American Hustle while Hart is coming off the strong opening of Universal’s comedy Ride Along. Stonestreet stars on Modern Family but also appeared briefly in Universal’s Identity Thief.
C.K. is repped by 3 Arts Entertainment and Sloane Offer while Hart by UTA, 3 Arts and Schreck Rose. Stonestreet is repped by by ICM Partners, Thruline Entertainment and Felker Toczek.
HOLLYWOOD'S RED CARPET A-LIST
Follow Heat Vision
- Matthew McConaughey’s Amazing Speech to the University of Texas Football Team Is a Perfect Way to Start Your Day
- Viola Davis Finally Gets the Lead Role She’s Been Waiting for in How to Get Away With Murder
- Watch Jennifer Garner and John Mulaney Play Catchphrase
- Adam Sandler Inks Exclusive Four-Film Deal With Netflix
- Emma Stone's 'Zombieland 2' Involvement is Unknown
- Kate Middleton & Prince William Take Legal Action, Accuse Photographer of Harassing Prince George
- Nick Jonas Grabs Himself, Shows His Butt Crack in These Shirtless Pics - See The Hot Photos Here!
- Celebrities Threaten Google with $100 Million Lawsuit Over Leaked Nude Images