'Kick-Ass' creator Mark Millar's 'Jupiter's Legacy' Teaser (Exclusive)
3:27 PM PST 1/28/2013 by Borys Kit
An exclusive first look at the sweeping, epic new superhero series from the prolific comic book writer and award-winning artist Frank Quitely.
April can’t arrive fast enough to those who are eagerly awaiting Jupiter’s Legacy, the super-hero magnum opus from Mark Millar and Frank Quitely.
And this opus promises to be quite magnum, indeed.
Millar, the popular creator behind Kick-Ass and various Marvel comics, and Quitely, the acclaimed artist of All-Star Superman, are promising an original comic book epic in the vein of Lord of the Rings or Star Wars, a vast story involving a cast of hundreds that spans generations.
(Millar has already said that, in bucking the usual habit of "sell first, publish later," he will finish the first of the three planned mini-series before he lets his reps shop the screen rights.)
Other than a few unlettered black and white pages and some character designs, not much has been shown from Legacy — which was previously called Jupiter's Children.
So consider these panels a teaser trailer of sorts for the series, to give you a hint at what is coming...
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- How Jasmine Guy Came Up With That Distinctive Accent For 'A Different World' (VIDEO)
- Pantera's Singer, Phil Anselmo, Teaches Comedian Dave Hill How To METAL
- The MovieFilm Podcast: The Avengers 2 Trailer is Here!
- Peek Inside 'Into The Woods' With Meryl Streep, Johnny Depp, And More | Inside Movies | EW.com
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Shares One of the Most Important Makeup Skills She's Learned
- Holland Roden & 'Faking It's Rita Volk Lead 'Teenage Wasteland' Panel
- Taylor Swift Learns Adam Levine's Weakness By Mentoring On 'The Voice'
- Scott Eastwood Can't Wait to Catch the Waves in 'Dawn Patrol' Exclusive Clip - Watch Now!