'Kill Bill' Actress Reteaming With Quentin Tarantino for 'Django Unchained' (Exclusive)
The Western, starring Jamie Foxx and Christoph Waltz, is set to shoot in November.
Laura Cayouette, who played Rocket in Quentin Tarantino’s Kill Bill, Vol. 2, is reuniting with the filmmaker for Django Unchained.
The Southern-fried spaghetti Western is due to shoot in November and centers on a slave (Jamie Foxx) in the Old South who teams with a German bounty hunter (Christoph Waltz) to search for his wife. Waltz recently dislocated his pelvic bone during training for the film.
The wife, still uncast, is being kept on a plantation by an ruthless owner named Calvin Candie, being played by Leonardo DiCaprio.
Cayouette will play DiCaprio’s widowed sister, a southern belle who co-owns the plantation.
Cayouette is repped by New Orleans Model and Talent Agency.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Ready to let go of "Let It Go" ? Disney isn't. Mouse has five year plan for "Frozen" franchise
- 'True Blood' Turns Ted Cruz Fundraiser At George W. Bush Library Into A Bloodbath (SPOILER ALERT)
- Dear Governor Cuomo: A Conversation with Natalie Merchant, Plus Catching Up with Freda Payne
- Rob Reiner on the Middle-Age Love Story 'And So It Goes'