'Kill Bill' Actress Reteaming With Quentin Tarantino for 'Django Unchained' (Exclusive)
The Western, starring Jamie Foxx and Christoph Waltz, is set to shoot in November.
Laura Cayouette, who played Rocket in Quentin Tarantino’s Kill Bill, Vol. 2, is reuniting with the filmmaker for Django Unchained.
The Southern-fried spaghetti Western is due to shoot in November and centers on a slave (Jamie Foxx) in the Old South who teams with a German bounty hunter (Christoph Waltz) to search for his wife. Waltz recently dislocated his pelvic bone during training for the film.
The wife, still uncast, is being kept on a plantation by an ruthless owner named Calvin Candie, being played by Leonardo DiCaprio.
Cayouette will play DiCaprio’s widowed sister, a southern belle who co-owns the plantation.
Cayouette is repped by New Orleans Model and Talent Agency.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR