Kim Basinger to Co-Star in Warners' 'Grudge Match'
The actress gets in the ring with Sylvester Stallone and Robert DeNiro for the boxing comedy.
Kim Basinger has landed the female lead in Warner Bros.’ senior-skewing comedy Grudge Match.
The film revolves around two boxers (Sylvester Stallone and Robert DeNiro) who, 50 years after their last fight, are coaxed out of retirement for one final match.
Kevin Hart also plays a supporting role as a fight promoter.
Pete Segel will direct from a screenplay by Tim Kelleher. Entourage creator Doug Ellin did a script polish.
Billy Gerber, Mark Steven Johnson and Michael Ewing are producing.
Basinger is currently shooting Paul Haggis’ Third Person. She is repped by Paradigm and manager Oren Segal.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche