Kim Basinger to Co-Star in Warners' 'Grudge Match'
The actress gets in the ring with Sylvester Stallone and Robert DeNiro for the boxing comedy.
Kim Basinger has landed the female lead in Warner Bros.’ senior-skewing comedy Grudge Match.
The film revolves around two boxers (Sylvester Stallone and Robert DeNiro) who, 50 years after their last fight, are coaxed out of retirement for one final match.
Kevin Hart also plays a supporting role as a fight promoter.
Pete Segel will direct from a screenplay by Tim Kelleher. Entourage creator Doug Ellin did a script polish.
Billy Gerber, Mark Steven Johnson and Michael Ewing are producing.
Basinger is currently shooting Paul Haggis’ Third Person. She is repped by Paradigm and manager Oren Segal.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills