Kim Basinger to Co-Star in Warners' 'Grudge Match'
The actress gets in the ring with Sylvester Stallone and Robert DeNiro for the boxing comedy.
Kim Basinger has landed the female lead in Warner Bros.’ senior-skewing comedy Grudge Match.
The film revolves around two boxers (Sylvester Stallone and Robert DeNiro) who, 50 years after their last fight, are coaxed out of retirement for one final match.
Kevin Hart also plays a supporting role as a fight promoter.
Pete Segel will direct from a screenplay by Tim Kelleher. Entourage creator Doug Ellin did a script polish.
Billy Gerber, Mark Steven Johnson and Michael Ewing are producing.
Basinger is currently shooting Paul Haggis’ Third Person. She is repped by Paradigm and manager Oren Segal.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Grant Gustin Is Proud & Stoked to Wear 'Flash' Costume!
- Angelina Jolie Reveals She Will Have Another Preventative Cancer Surgery
- Shailene Woodley Slams 'Twilight' to 'Teen Vogue': It's About An Unhealthy, Toxic Relationship
- Sarah Michelle Gellar & James Wolk Are 'The Crazy Ones' at Hall of Fame Gala!