Kristen Stewart Did Not Delay 'Snow White and the Huntsman' Filming
A rep for the film confirms to THR that reports of a halt in filming, due to an injury suffered by the star, are untrue.
Despite reports of the contrary, The Hollywood Reporter has confirmed that filming has not been halted on Universal's Snow White and the Huntsman despite news reports that the production was shut down until Friday.
The internet lit up with reports Wednesday that the fantasy film (which is in a race against Relativity's similarly-themed film starring Lily Collins) had to stop filming Tuesday due to an on-set injury suffered by its star, Kristen Stewart.
The rumors started after actor Max Manganello, who is playing one of the duke's soldiers in the movie, tweeted "It's a wrap for today. Kristen hurt herself... nothing scary. We shoot on friday."
But, Manganello has since removed the tweet from his account.
A rep for the studio did not respond to THR's inquiry about Stewart's supposed injuries.
The movie is set to open June 1, 2012 and also stars Charlize Theron (the Evil Queen), Chris Hemsworth (the Huntsman) and Sam Claflin (Prince Charming).
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Lindsay Lohan Misses Her AA Meeting, Blames Paparazzi On Premiere Of OWN Series (VIDEO)
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed