Lance Henriksen Starring in Supernatural Thriller 'Nevermore'
The "Alien" actor joins Jason Cook and Valerie Azlynn in the cast.
Genre icon Lance Henriksen is starring in Nevermore, a supernatural horror thriller written and being directed by Dean C. Jones.
Jason Cook, a mainstay of the soap operas General Hospital and Days of Our Lives, and Valerie Azlynn, who has appeared on shows like Castle, also are starring in the movie, shooing in Graham, N.C.
The movie centers on a couple who experience paranormal activity involving dead children when they move to an estate in Massachusetts.
Henriksen will play a parish priest whom the couple turn to, but the move is a mistake because the priest already knows all about resurrected children.
Albert Dickerson, Michele Weisler and Starr Jones are producing, while Liliana Kligman is executive producing in association with Café Oscure Films and Atlantic & Pacific Pictures.
Henriksen is perhaps best known for his work in the classic Alien quadrilogy and starring in Fox TV’s Millennium (which garnered him three Golden Globe nominations in the television drama category). He is voicing a character in Disney HD’s Tron: Uprising and has several films in the can, including Needlestick, Caretaker and Champion.
Henriksen is repped by APA and Henriksen Talent Management.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR