'The Last Stand' Trailer: Arnold Schwarzenegger Goes Balls to the Wall (Video)
A 60-second trailer emphasizes the comedy in the Jan. 18 release.
"It's a psychopath in a Batmobile."
A new 60-second trailer for Arnold Schwarzenegger's The Last Stand concentrates the spotlight on the comedy and sums up the plot rather succinctly, too.
Most of the footage has been seen in the longer two-minute trailer but the new spot still offers a glimpse into the combined trio of drama, comedy and action one could expect in theaters. The Last Stand marks the former California governor's continued post-politics journey on the big screen. (Schwarzenegger has already appeared in this summer's The Expendables 2 and released a memoir, Total Recall.)
The film follows a border-town sheriff (Schwarzenegger) who must prevent an escaped drug cartel leader (Eduardo Noriega) from fleeing the country. Forest Whitaker, Genesis Rodriguez, Johnny Knoxville and Luis Guzman co-star in Korean director Jee-woon Kim's English-language feature debut.
The Last Stand hits theaters Jan. 18, 2013.
Follow Heat Vision
- Marvin Gaye's Sister Zeola Sets The Record Straight On Reported Family Feud Over 'Blurred Lines' Lawsuit
- New Film Healing of Love Is Challenging the Paradigm of Relationships
- The Death of Fake Reality Television, The Birth of 'Connected'
- Morgan Spurlock, 'One Direction: This Is Us' Director: Zayn Malik 'Struggled The Most' With Touring Demands
- Pia Mia Seduces Us In 'F--k With U' Music Video - Watch Now!
- Jamie Chung Has a Condom Problem in 'Resident Advisors' Clip (Exclusive Video)
- Mark Wahlberg Producing Boston Marathon Bombing Movie 'Patriot's Day'
- Stephen Amell Signs Up to Play Megan Fox's Love Interest in 'Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2'