'The Last Stand' Trailer: Arnold Schwarzenegger Goes Balls to the Wall (Video)
A 60-second trailer emphasizes the comedy in the Jan. 18 release.
"It's a psychopath in a Batmobile."
A new 60-second trailer for Arnold Schwarzenegger's The Last Stand concentrates the spotlight on the comedy and sums up the plot rather succinctly, too.
Most of the footage has been seen in the longer two-minute trailer but the new spot still offers a glimpse into the combined trio of drama, comedy and action one could expect in theaters. The Last Stand marks the former California governor's continued post-politics journey on the big screen. (Schwarzenegger has already appeared in this summer's The Expendables 2 and released a memoir, Total Recall.)
The film follows a border-town sheriff (Schwarzenegger) who must prevent an escaped drug cartel leader (Eduardo Noriega) from fleeing the country. Forest Whitaker, Genesis Rodriguez, Johnny Knoxville and Luis Guzman co-star in Korean director Jee-woon Kim's English-language feature debut.
The Last Stand hits theaters Jan. 18, 2013.
Fall TV Preview
Follow Heat Vision
- McKayla Maroney Was Reportedly Underage In Hacked Nude Photos
- Richard Lewis Talks Richard Lewis: Bundle of Nerves: Mighty Movie Podcast
- Justin Verlander Addresses Online Photo Hacking Of Him And Girlfriend Kate Upton
- Internet Tries Donating In 'Honor' Of Leaked Jennifer Lawrence Photos, Nonprofit's Not Having It
- Lindsay Lohan Dazzles Us With Her Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Nicole Scherzinger Leaves Ibiza After Displaying Her Fabulous Figure in a Teeny Bikini
- Kim Kardashian & Kanye West Shine Bright at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014
- Rita Ora & Cara Delevingne Flaunt Their Long Legs at GQ Men of the Year Awards 2014