'The Last Stand' Trailer: Arnold Schwarzenegger Goes Balls to the Wall (Video)
A 60-second trailer emphasizes the comedy in the Jan. 18 release.
"It's a psychopath in a Batmobile."
A new 60-second trailer for Arnold Schwarzenegger's The Last Stand concentrates the spotlight on the comedy and sums up the plot rather succinctly, too.
Most of the footage has been seen in the longer two-minute trailer but the new spot still offers a glimpse into the combined trio of drama, comedy and action one could expect in theaters. The Last Stand marks the former California governor's continued post-politics journey on the big screen. (Schwarzenegger has already appeared in this summer's The Expendables 2 and released a memoir, Total Recall.)
The film follows a border-town sheriff (Schwarzenegger) who must prevent an escaped drug cartel leader (Eduardo Noriega) from fleeing the country. Forest Whitaker, Genesis Rodriguez, Johnny Knoxville and Luis Guzman co-star in Korean director Jee-woon Kim's English-language feature debut.
The Last Stand hits theaters Jan. 18, 2013.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR