'The Last Stand' Trailer Marks Arnold Schwarzenegger's Comeback (Video)
The former California governor gets back into action mode with Jee-Woon Kim's American feature bow.
They remade Total Recall, but the first look at The Last Stand proves that you can't replace Arnold Schwarzenegger.
While the action star-turned-politician makes an appearance in this weekend's Expendables 2, he makes his true, leading-man return in Korean director Jee-Woon Kim's American debut, in which he plays a border-town sheriff nearing retirement.
The plan for relaxation gets waylaid, however, when a drug cartel makes the very careless mistake of deciding that, with all the unpatrolled land along the American-Mexican divide, it has to choose the small, arid patch the hulking lawman has sworn to protect, no matter the cost in blood or vehicles.
He's joined in the film by Forest Whitaker, Luis Guzman, Genesis Rodriguez and Johnny Knoxville (obviously). The action thrill ride roars into theaters in January.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR