'Lego Batman' Movie Sets Release Date
The home video project featuring DC Comics mainstays will be available May 21.
Batman and other DC Comics heroes are getting cut down to size this May.
Warner Bros. Home Entertainment announced Lego Batman: The Movie -- DC Super Heroes Unite, featuring Lego versions of iconic superheroes, will be on sale May 21 as part of a Blu-ray combo pack or DVD. It will also be available on demand and as a digital download.
The Warner Bros./DC Universe animated adaptation of the popular video game will feature heroes and villains, including Superman, the Flash, Wonder Woman, Green Lantern, the Riddler and Two-Face.
A trailer released in October revealed the project will retain the comedic elements of the video game series.
The direct-to-video release is different from a separate Lego-centric project in the works. That movie is being voiced by Chris Pratt, Elizabeth Banks, Morgan Freeman and Will Arnett as Batman. 21 Jump Street and Cloudy With a Chance of Meatballs co-directors Phil Lord and Chris Miller are directing for a Feb. 7, 2014 theatrical release.
Email: email@example.com; Twitter: @AaronCouch
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR