'Lego Batman' Trailer: From the Bat Cave to Fighting Crime
The video game adaptation features Martian Manhunter calling the caped crusader from the Justice League's Watchtower.
Batman is ready to fight crime brick by brick.
An official clip from Lego Batman: The Movie - DC Superheroes Unite shows an unmasked Bruce Wayne in his bat cave receiving a call from Martian Manhunter from the Justice League's Watchtower, only to be interrupted by emergency sirens.
The Warner Bros./DC Entertainment full-length film, based on the video game series, tells the story of Lex Luthor becoming jealous of billionaire Wayne as he wins the Man of the Year Award. To top his accomplishment, Lex campaigns for President and recruits the Joker to perfect a Black Lego Destructor Ray to wreak havoc on Gotham. When Lex successfully destroys Batman's technology, the caped crusader turns to Superman for help.
The film was directed by Jon Burton with the screenplay by David A. Goodman.
Lego Batman: The Movie - DC Superheroes releases in Blu-ray and DVD on May 21.
Watch the clip below.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- In the Outlandishly Entertaining Lucy, Scarlett Johansson Becomes One With the Action-Movie Universe
- Now That You've Seen Snowpiercer, Which Other Movies Should You Watch From Director Bong Joon-ho?
- Hannibal Producers on Clarice Starling’s Arrival and Who Survived the Massacre
- Morgan Freeman Tries Helium Again for Jimmy Fallon
- Ian Somerhalder Heads to Comic-Con After Looking Lovey Dovey with Rumored Girlfriend Nikki Reed
- Matt Bomer Accidentally Gropes Liv Tyler in 'Space Station 76' Trailer
- Gwen Stefani & Gavin Rossdale Head on Vacation with Family!
- Mad Men's Jessica Pare Takes Advantage of Her Free Time After Filming Wraps!