Lego, Marvel Team Up for Online Series 'Maximum Overload' (Exclusive)
Marvel is launching all five of the episodes Nov. 5 exclusively on Disney.com, Disney’s YouTube channel and across Disney's Roku- and Xbox-connected TV apps.
Lego and Marvel are teaming up on the five-episode online series Lego Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload.
Featuring Lego Spider-Man and Marvel's most popular superheroes and villains, Maximum Overload brings the Marvel universe to a Lego-designed backdrop.
In the series, the mischievous Loki has found a way to put the "super" in super-villain and is amassing an army to conquer Earth and beyond. His antics are keeping Spider-Man and SHIELD's finest busy as they tackle old foes who possess new powers.
Lego and Marvel have been in business for some time, teaming up on a successful Lego toy line as well as video games.
Lego has become an increasingly active player in Hollywood, with a pair of hit Cartoon Network series -- Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu and Legends of Chima. Warner Bros. will release The Lego Movie on Feb. 7, 2014.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's Top 25 Stylist, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR