Lego, Marvel Team Up for Online Series 'Maximum Overload' (Exclusive)
Marvel is launching all five of the episodes Nov. 5 exclusively on Disney.com, Disney’s YouTube channel and across Disney's Roku- and Xbox-connected TV apps.
Lego and Marvel are teaming up on the five-episode online series Lego Marvel Super Heroes: Maximum Overload.
Featuring Lego Spider-Man and Marvel's most popular superheroes and villains, Maximum Overload brings the Marvel universe to a Lego-designed backdrop.
In the series, the mischievous Loki has found a way to put the "super" in super-villain and is amassing an army to conquer Earth and beyond. His antics are keeping Spider-Man and SHIELD's finest busy as they tackle old foes who possess new powers.
Lego and Marvel have been in business for some time, teaming up on a successful Lego toy line as well as video games.
Lego has become an increasingly active player in Hollywood, with a pair of hit Cartoon Network series -- Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu and Legends of Chima. Warner Bros. will release The Lego Movie on Feb. 7, 2014.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Nina Dobrev Gets Glam At Comic-Con To Promote 'Let's Be Cops'
- Why George R.R. Martin Won't Write A 'Game Of Thrones' Episode This Season
- Dan Povenmire and Swampy Marsh's New Hope Is That They Get to Make More "Phineas & Ferb Star Wars" Specials for the Disney Channel
- All The Awesome Cosplay From Comic-Con 2014 So Far