'The Lego Movie' Releases Blooper Reel (Video)
The new promo clip for the hit toy movie offers a glimpse at what went wrong during production -- well, kind of.
If the success of The Lego Movie's first weekend -- and its critical acclaim -- didn't convince you of the appeal of watching a bunch of blockheads for a couple of hours, here's something that might help: Two and a half minutes of "bloopers" from the movie.
Mixing what seems to be genuine outtakes from recording -- man, I felt that "bank teller" thing a bit too much -- and specially created bits of animation all too familiar to those who spent too much of their childhood with badly constructed Lego sets, the video manages to capture a lot of the charm of the movie.
The Lego Movie opened last weekend with an impressive $69.1 million weekend take, prompting Warners' Dan Fellman to say that the studio would "definitely be talking very shortly about [more] plans for Lego." Consider this video a taste of things to come, then.
- Danny Boyle in Talks to Direct Steve Jobs Movie, Leonardo DiCaprio Eyed to Star
- Bryan Singer Accuser Names Three Hollywood Insiders in New Sex Abuse Lawsuits (Video)
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- A-Sides with Jon Chattman: Alexz Johnson Living "American Dream;" Pace & Revi and a Bicoastal "Hurricane"
- 'Game Of Thrones' Co-Star Reveals Lena Headey Had 'Mixed Feelings' About That Controversial Rape Scene
- Givin' 'Em Hell and Heaven: Conversations With Joe Satriani and Sebastian Bach
- Angel Haze Slams Homophobia In Hip-Hop, Discusses Sexuality
- Shantel VanSanten Leaves the 'Gang' Behind for Night of Music!
- Neil Patrick Harris Gets Support From Partner David Burtka at Opening Night of 'Hedwig and the Angry Inch'!
- 'Frozen' Soundtrack Nabs Its Biggest Sales Week, Stays at Number 1 for 11th Week
- Reese Witherspoon is All About Peeps in Her Easter Baskets!