'Lego Movie' Takes Aim at 'Man of Steel' in New Trailer
In the final trailer for next week's release, you'll believe a man can … brick?
With The Lego Movie just a week away from release, it's time for one final trailer to push its promotion over the edge -- by parodying the promotion for one of last year's biggest movies. Man of Plastic, anyone?
The new Lego Movie trailer actually goes further in the gravitas stakes than the Man of Steel trailers, if only because Morgan Freeman voiceovers automatically sound more serious than anything Kevin Costner or Russell Crowe can manage, even if what's being intoned is suitably tongue in cheek.
The Lego Movie will be released February 7. With Man of Steel 2 pushed out until 2016, this is likely to be your last chance to see Superman on the big screen for a couple of years.
- Scarlett Johansson, Lupita Nyong'o in Talks for Disney's 'Jungle Book' (Exclusive)
- Bryan Singer Breaks Silence on Abuse Claims: 'Outrageous, Vicious and Completely False'
- The Scene and Stars at the Tribeca Film Festival (Photos)
- Summer Movie Preview: Will Godzilla or Spider-Man (Or Angelina Jolie?) Dominate Your Cineplex?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Amanda Seyfried and Cara Delevingne are Joining Pan
- Theater Review: Michelle Williams and Alan Cumming Come (Back) to the Cabaret
- Christopher Meloni on Surviving Jack, Surviving Dinosaurs, and Why His Oz Character Was Revolutionary
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch Director on Those Fake Hurt Locker Playbills