'Lego Movie' Takes Aim at 'Man of Steel' in New Trailer
In the final trailer for next week's release, you'll believe a man can … brick?
With The Lego Movie just a week away from release, it's time for one final trailer to push its promotion over the edge -- by parodying the promotion for one of last year's biggest movies. Man of Plastic, anyone?
The new Lego Movie trailer actually goes further in the gravitas stakes than the Man of Steel trailers, if only because Morgan Freeman voiceovers automatically sound more serious than anything Kevin Costner or Russell Crowe can manage, even if what's being intoned is suitably tongue in cheek.
The Lego Movie will be released February 7. With Man of Steel 2 pushed out until 2016, this is likely to be your last chance to see Superman on the big screen for a couple of years.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Film Festival Unveils Star-Studded Lineup for 67th Edition
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- 'Mrs. Doubtfire' Sequel in the Works at Fox 2000 (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Four Scandal Actors Pick Their Characters’ Favorite Monologues
- James Franco Calls Times Theater Critic a ‘Little Bitch’ and Suggests He Work for Gawker
- See New Photos of Hannah and Adam Together on the Next Season of Girls
- Under the Skin, Only Lovers Left Alive, and a Brief History of the Art-Horror Film