'Lego Movie' Takes Aim at 'Man of Steel' in New Trailer
In the final trailer for next week's release, you'll believe a man can … brick?
With The Lego Movie just a week away from release, it's time for one final trailer to push its promotion over the edge -- by parodying the promotion for one of last year's biggest movies. Man of Plastic, anyone?
The new Lego Movie trailer actually goes further in the gravitas stakes than the Man of Steel trailers, if only because Morgan Freeman voiceovers automatically sound more serious than anything Kevin Costner or Russell Crowe can manage, even if what's being intoned is suitably tongue in cheek.
The Lego Movie will be released February 7. With Man of Steel 2 pushed out until 2016, this is likely to be your last chance to see Superman on the big screen for a couple of years.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche