Lego Unveils 'Simpsons' Minifigures
The line will hit stores in May to coincide with a special episode of the Fox show.
Lego continues its push into film and television licensing with The Simpsons, launching a 16-set minifigure toy line in May. The company revealed the whole group of toys on Wednesday.
The minifigures are set to hit store shelves to coincide with the special Lego episode of The Simpsons, which airs May 4. The brand is also celebrating the show's 25th anniversary.
Lego already has a fancy Simpsons House set that goes for $200 and was released in February.
The Simpsons House comes with six minifigures, among them Homer, Marge and Bart. The new line will have new versions of the characters and -- at a cost of $3.99 each -- will be easier on the wallet.
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- Failure, Alarms & After Parties: Chats with The Posies, Dry the River's Peter Liddle and Ghost Town's Kevin McCullough
- This Rapper Just Won The ALS Ice Bucket Challenge With Marijuana
- Emily Browning: If I Had Gotten That 'Twilight' Role, 'I Would Have Quit' Acting
- This Map Plots Where Your Favorite College Movies Were Filmed
- Sophia Bush Sends Congrats to Pal Aaron Paul For Emmy Win!
- Miles Teller on One-Night Stands: Don't Let Them Borrow Clothes Because 'You Will Not Get That Sh-t Back'
- Jennifer Aniston & Sandra Bullock Mock Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately' Finale
- Gerard Butler, Vanessa Hudgens, & Selena Gomez Sing Farewell to Chelsea Handler on 'Chelsea Lately'