Lego Unveils 'Simpsons' Minifigures
The line will hit stores in May to coincide with a special episode of the Fox show.
Lego continues its push into film and television licensing with The Simpsons, launching a 16-set minifigure toy line in May. The company revealed the whole group of toys on Wednesday.
The minifigures are set to hit store shelves to coincide with the special Lego episode of The Simpsons, which airs May 4. The brand is also celebrating the show's 25th anniversary.
Lego already has a fancy Simpsons House set that goes for $200 and was released in February.
The Simpsons House comes with six minifigures, among them Homer, Marge and Bart. The new line will have new versions of the characters and -- at a cost of $3.99 each -- will be easier on the wallet.
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Reese Witherspoon Loves Mindy Kaling's 'Wreath Witherspoon' Creation
- Ansel Elgort Responds To Rumors He's Gay: ‘I Like Girls, A Lot'
- Reading, PA's 'Ugly' Charlie Brown-Themed Christmas Tree Has More Holiday Spirit Than Most
- Aaron Sorkin, Judd Apatow Call 'The Interview' Decision An Attack On Free Speech
- 'Serial' Season One Finale Episode is Here - Listen Now & Find Out How it Ends!
- Scott Disick Goes Go Kart Racing After His Third Child's Birth
- James Franco Gets His Mind Off 'The Interview' with Lady Gaga's Help!
- Liam Neeson Brings 'Taken 3' to Berlin with Forest Whitaker for Premiere & Press Conference!