Leslie Bibb, Ryan Kwanten, Amy Smart Join '7500'
The CBS Films thriller is being directed by "The Grudge" helmer Takashi Shimizu.
Leslie Bibb, Ryan Kwanten and Amy Smart have joined the cast of the CBS Films thriller 7500 being directed by Takashi Shimizu (The Grudge).
The creeper follows a group of passengers on a trans-Pacific flight who run into strange, possibly supernatural problems. Kwanten and Smart will play a married couple on board with two longtime friends for a trip to Japan. Bibb will play a flight attendant who is involved in a secret relationship.
Lost writer Craig Rosenberg penned the screenplay. Grudge producer Taka Ichise is producing along with Roy Lee (The Ring). John Middleton and Tracy McGrath are serving as executive producers.
CBS Films execs Maria Faillace and Ryan Conroy are overseeing the project for the studio.
Repped by ICM and John Carrabino Management, Bibb most recently appeared in Zookeeper, A Good Old Fashioned Orgy and Iron Man 2. She also stars on the forthcoming ABC series Good Christian Belles.
Kwanten, who is repped by CAA and Orly Adelson Productions, is a regular on HBO's True Blood. In film, he has Knights of Badassdom and Not Suitable for Children forthcoming.
Repped by Gersh and Untitled Entertainment, Smart most recently appeared in The Reunion, Dead Awake and Crank: High Voltage.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- The Hollywood Reporter's 25 Most Powerful Stylists, Revealed
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR