'Knowing Changes Everything': Trailer for Thriller 'Life Tracker' Debuts (Video)
NBA point guard Baron Davis is executive producing the independent, documentary-style film.
A new trailer for a documentary-style thriller, Life Tracker, envisions a future in which an invention examines DNA and gives a prediction of how many years a person has left to live.
The film is directed by Joe McClean and executive produced by NBA point guard Baron Davis. It is teased with the tagline "Knowing Changes Everything."
The plot revolves around an invention which can "detect the time of death of every man’s life through DNA analysis," according to the synopsis. In the trailer, news clips are shown and subjects ranging from pundits to service members are asked about the device, called the Life Tracker, which is supposed to predict lifespan.
There's one scene where a person in the trailer is shown reading about his life and discovers that he's supposed to die in 2015. It's "like your own personal Book of Revelations," says another character interviewed in the trailer. "Everyone waiting for the sacred signs of their own apocalypse."
"With the Mayan calendar ending in 2012 and a world full of freak natural disasters we think it's the perfect time for us to tell this story," McClean told The Hollywood Reporter when Davis was announced as the film's executive producer.
Barry Finnegan, Matt Dallas and Rebecca Marshall star in the film.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR