Lionsgate Picks Up 'Time Tweaker' Script (Exclusive)
David Crabtree wrote the spec, for which the logline is being kept under wraps.
Lionsgate has acquired Time Tweaker, a high-concept, time-travel spec script penned by first-time writer David Crabtree.
Plot details are being kept under wraps, but it is described as an event-style movie with sci-fi and time-jumping elements.
Erik Feig, Lionsgate's president of production, and creative exec James Myers are overseeing the project for the studio.
Tweaker is the first sale for Crabtree, a music video and commercials director whose company GunslingersLA also does postproduction and VFX work. GunslingersLA has worked on videos for Nine Inch Nails, Kid Cudi, Florence and the Machine, among other acts.
Crabtree is represented by UTA and Benderspink.
Sundance: On the Scene
Follow Heat Vision
- Gabrielle Union Says 'The World Isn't Going To End' If We See More Diversity In Women On TV
- Shantel VanSanten Lounges Poolside In A Cutout Swimsuit For Maxim
- Jimmy Kimmel Proves People Can't Tell The Difference Between Cold-Pressed Juice And Tang
- David Oyelowo Comes To Benedict Cumberbatch's Defense Over 'Colored' Comment
- Channing Tatum Carries Mila Kunis Away in New 'Jupiter Ascending' Trailer (Exclusive)
- Brie Larson & Rosemarie DeWitt Are 'Digging For Fire' at Sundance!
- Tye Sheridan & Olivia Thirlby Premiere 'Stanford Prison Experiment' at Sundance 2015
- Patrick J. Adams Opens Up About Fiance Troian Bellisario's Guest-Starring Role on 'Suits' (JJ Interview)