Lionsgate's 'Hunger Games' Casts Two More Tributes
On the heels of Elizabeth Banks officially signing on for Lionsgate's Hunger Games movie, two actors have landed roles as tributes.
Ethan Jamieson and Tara Macken have been cast as the unnamed District 4 tributes, who are a part of the "Careers." The wealthy district is known for its fishing.
The actors join an ensemble cast made up of Banks, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Paula Malcolmson, Willow Shields, Amandla Stenberg, Dayo Okeniyi, Leven Rambin, Jack Quaid, Ian Nelson and Kalia Prescott in the film, to be directed by Gary Ross.
Newcomer Jamieson appeared in One Tree Hill. Macken, also a stunt performer, has appeared in Sons of Anarchy, Hawaii Five-0 and Victorious.
Macken is repped by Liquid Talent Agency and DDO Artist Agency.
Hunger Games, adapted from Suzanne Collins' bestseller, is slated to hit theaters March 23, 2012.
Follow Heat Vision
- Jon Gosselin Performs DJ Gig At An Empty New Jersey Bowling Alley
- A Few Words on Russell Tovey and Why If It Weren't for My Father, I Wouldn't Be a Faggot
- Giorgio Armani Kicks Madonna While She's Down About THAT Cape
- Is 'Bachelor' Star Chris Soules The Mystery Contestant On 'Dancing With The Stars'?
- Bobby Brown's Family Filming Reality Series During Bobbi Kristina Brown's Hospitalization
- Kanye West Tells Oxford Students: If I Can Remove My Ego, 'There's Hope For Everyone'
- Dakota Johnson Cut 'SNL' Sketch: Anastasia Steele Visits New Red Room in 'Fifty Shades' Sequel
- Taylor Schilling & Jackie Cruz Form Strong Bond Outside of 'Orange is the New Black'