Lionsgate's 'Hunger Games' Casts Two More Tributes
On the heels of Elizabeth Banks officially signing on for Lionsgate's Hunger Games movie, two actors have landed roles as tributes.
Ethan Jamieson and Tara Macken have been cast as the unnamed District 4 tributes, who are a part of the "Careers." The wealthy district is known for its fishing.
The actors join an ensemble cast made up of Banks, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Paula Malcolmson, Willow Shields, Amandla Stenberg, Dayo Okeniyi, Leven Rambin, Jack Quaid, Ian Nelson and Kalia Prescott in the film, to be directed by Gary Ross.
Newcomer Jamieson appeared in One Tree Hill. Macken, also a stunt performer, has appeared in Sons of Anarchy, Hawaii Five-0 and Victorious.
Macken is repped by Liquid Talent Agency and DDO Artist Agency.
Hunger Games, adapted from Suzanne Collins' bestseller, is slated to hit theaters March 23, 2012.
- John Oliver on the Luxurious 'Freedom' of HBO, His Complicated Relationship With NYC
- The Hollywood Reporter's 35 Most Powerful People in New York Media 2014
- Cannes Preview: The Hot Movies in the Running to Hit the Croisette
- CBS' $67 Million Man: Does Leslie Moonves' Moolah Make Sense?
- Glenn Beck Moves Into Movie Production (Exclusive)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Kim Kardashian's Nuptials to Kanye West Could Be the Wedding of the Century!
- Miranda Kerr Will Chop Off Her Long Hair One Day, Be Prepared!
- Katie Holmes Shows Star Power Right Before Tribeca Film Festival Kicks Off!
- Ryan Lochte & Ireland Baldwin Are Proud American Icons for Calvin Klein White Label's Campaign!