Lionsgate's 'Hunger Games' Casts Two More Tributes
On the heels of Elizabeth Banks officially signing on for Lionsgate's Hunger Games movie, two actors have landed roles as tributes.
Ethan Jamieson and Tara Macken have been cast as the unnamed District 4 tributes, who are a part of the "Careers." The wealthy district is known for its fishing.
The actors join an ensemble cast made up of Banks, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Paula Malcolmson, Willow Shields, Amandla Stenberg, Dayo Okeniyi, Leven Rambin, Jack Quaid, Ian Nelson and Kalia Prescott in the film, to be directed by Gary Ross.
Newcomer Jamieson appeared in One Tree Hill. Macken, also a stunt performer, has appeared in Sons of Anarchy, Hawaii Five-0 and Victorious.
Macken is repped by Liquid Talent Agency and DDO Artist Agency.
Hunger Games, adapted from Suzanne Collins' bestseller, is slated to hit theaters March 23, 2012.
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- 'Girls,' Tatiana Maslany and 18 More of the Biggest Emmy Snubs (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Cameron Diaz & Benji Madden Enjoy Romantic Seaside Getaway in Italy - See the Pics!
- Obsessed with Beyonce's 'Crazy in Love' From 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Trailer? Boots Explains Reworking the Song with Bey!
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson & Irina Shayk Crush Into Hollywood with 'Hercules' Premiere!
- Game of Thrones' Kit Harington & Rose Leslie Keep Close at LAX