Lionsgate's 'Hunger Games' Casts Two More Tributes
On the heels of Elizabeth Banks officially signing on for Lionsgate's Hunger Games movie, two actors have landed roles as tributes.
Ethan Jamieson and Tara Macken have been cast as the unnamed District 4 tributes, who are a part of the "Careers." The wealthy district is known for its fishing.
The actors join an ensemble cast made up of Banks, Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Liam Hemsworth, Paula Malcolmson, Willow Shields, Amandla Stenberg, Dayo Okeniyi, Leven Rambin, Jack Quaid, Ian Nelson and Kalia Prescott in the film, to be directed by Gary Ross.
Newcomer Jamieson appeared in One Tree Hill. Macken, also a stunt performer, has appeared in Sons of Anarchy, Hawaii Five-0 and Victorious.
Macken is repped by Liquid Talent Agency and DDO Artist Agency.
Hunger Games, adapted from Suzanne Collins' bestseller, is slated to hit theaters March 23, 2012.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR