'Looper' Clip Shows Bruce Willis Pummeling Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Video)
The actors play the same hitman at different ages and are pitted against each other in Rian Johnson's time-travel film.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt once said that he’d “be screwed” if he had to go toe-to-toe with Bruce Willis. Well, here’s the proof.
The first clip from Sony’s Looper shows Levitt and Willis, playing the same man at different ages, come face-to-face at a diner thanks to the miracle of time travel.
The actors play a hitman who kills people sent back in time in writer-director Rian Johnson's film. Things go wrong when Willis’ character is sent back to be killed by his younger self.
“I can’t let you walk away from this diner alive,” Gordon-Levitt says. “So why don’t you do what old men do and die."
Willis isn’t having it.
“Why don’t you just take your little gun out from between your legs and do it ... boy.”
Things don’t turn out well for Gordon-Levitt after that.
Looper hits theaters Sept. 28, and has already received a rave review from Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan, who worked with Johnson on a recent episode of the AMC series.
Watch the clip below.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Lily Aldridge Says Happy 26th Birthday to Her Partner in Crime Candice Swanepoel
- Aaron Paul Looks For the Best Pizza in Vancouver Before Shooting '9th Life of Louis Drax'
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014