'Looper' Clip Shows Bruce Willis Pummeling Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Video)
The actors play the same hitman at different ages and are pitted against each other in Rian Johnson's time-travel film.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt once said that he’d “be screwed” if he had to go toe-to-toe with Bruce Willis. Well, here’s the proof.
The first clip from Sony’s Looper shows Levitt and Willis, playing the same man at different ages, come face-to-face at a diner thanks to the miracle of time travel.
The actors play a hitman who kills people sent back in time in writer-director Rian Johnson's film. Things go wrong when Willis’ character is sent back to be killed by his younger self.
“I can’t let you walk away from this diner alive,” Gordon-Levitt says. “So why don’t you do what old men do and die."
Willis isn’t having it.
“Why don’t you just take your little gun out from between your legs and do it ... boy.”
Things don’t turn out well for Gordon-Levitt after that.
Looper hits theaters Sept. 28, and has already received a rave review from Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan, who worked with Johnson on a recent episode of the AMC series.
Watch the clip below.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Jenny McCarthy Slams Rumor She Criticized Melissa McCarthy's Weight
- Jenny Lewis Doesn't Want To Be An 'Old Little Girl'
- Nicki Minaj Delays 'Anaconda' Release, But Gives Us Another Salacious Instagram Post
- How James Gunn Turned 'Guardians Of The Galaxy' Into The Coolest & Weirdest Blockbuster Of 2014