'Looper' Clip Shows Bruce Willis Pummeling Joseph Gordon-Levitt (Video)
The actors play the same hitman at different ages and are pitted against each other in Rian Johnson's time-travel film.
Joseph Gordon-Levitt once said that he’d “be screwed” if he had to go toe-to-toe with Bruce Willis. Well, here’s the proof.
The first clip from Sony’s Looper shows Levitt and Willis, playing the same man at different ages, come face-to-face at a diner thanks to the miracle of time travel.
The actors play a hitman who kills people sent back in time in writer-director Rian Johnson's film. Things go wrong when Willis’ character is sent back to be killed by his younger self.
“I can’t let you walk away from this diner alive,” Gordon-Levitt says. “So why don’t you do what old men do and die."
Willis isn’t having it.
“Why don’t you just take your little gun out from between your legs and do it ... boy.”
Things don’t turn out well for Gordon-Levitt after that.
Looper hits theaters Sept. 28, and has already received a rave review from Breaking Bad creator Vince Gilligan, who worked with Johnson on a recent episode of the AMC series.
Watch the clip below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR