'Looper' Dismayed By Future Baldness in Time-Travel Parody (Video)
The Joseph Gordon-Levitt stand-in is more upset by his receding hairline than threats of death from his mafia bosses.
Thirty years from now, time travel will have been invented, but a cure for baldness will not have been. And that really bums out the Joseph Gordon-Levitt character in a Funny or Die Looper parody.
Rather than worrying that his mafia bosses are going to kill him for failing to eliminate his older self, this looper is far more concerned with his older counterpart’s lack of hair.
"How much longer before I go bald," he demands.
The young looper starts having nightmares about finding hair on his pillow, and asks his girlfriend if his hair is looking thinner.
“Do we start growing a ponytail, wearing a leather jacket?” the young looper asks his older counterpart at a diner.
Finally, the young looper angers his counterpart by asking if being bald is trendy in the future. The answer, sadly, is no.
Watch the video below.
- 'Lindsay' Recap: Lohan Attempts Career Comeback With Self-Proclaimed 'New Chapter'
- 'How I Met Your Mother': Cristin Milioti Debunks Morbid Finale Theory (Video)'
- Josh Duhamel to Co-Star in Vince Gilligan's 'Battle Creek'
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Audrey Evans and Alonza Bevan of Tumblewild Discuss Their Evocative New Album, When the World Had Four Corners
- Joe McGinniss Dead: 'Fatal Vision' Author Dies At 71
- Shakira Reveals Why Music Videos With Men Are 'Out Of the Question'
- Even Juan Pablo Thinks This Season Of 'The Bachelor' Has Been A Soap Opera