'Looper' Poster Features Joseph Gordon-Levitt Mirroring Bruce Willis (Photo)
The first artwork for the upcoming sci-fi film emphasizes the present and future, with the two stars playing the same character at different times.
In Looper, Joseph Gordon-Levitt plays Joe. So does Bruce Willis. Confused? Let the movie's new poster clear it all up for you. Or, then again, maybe not.
The innovative upcoming sci-fi film from director Rian Johnson takes place sometime in the near future, in which time travel is as common (and easier) than taking public transportation. Gordon-Levitt, with a new level of authority and grimness, plays an assassin. His next target? His future self, played by Willis.
It would seem an obvious answer -- don't kill your future self -- but it turns out Joe turned out to be a pretty bad guy (beyond his already-established assassin background).
In that context, the poster makes much more sense -- especially if you have the ability to turn your neck in unnatural directions.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- Zac Efron, Dave Franco, and Christopher Mintz-Plasse Share Crazy Stories From "Neighbors" Set at SXSW 2014
- Jennifer Aniston Would Trade Bodies With Gisele Bundchen, Is Just Like Us
- What We Want To See In 'Looking' Season 2
- I Ain't Gonna Work on Maggie's Farm No More: 'True Detective' and the Deep Dark Secret of the American Psyche