Luke Evans Joins Sixth 'Fast & Furious' Film
He nears deal to play the villain in Universal's latest installment of the franchise.
Luke Evans is finalizing a deal to play the villain in Fast 6, the latest installment of Universal’s Fast & Furious franchise.
Paul Walker and Vin Diesel are set to return as rogue heroes Brian O’Conner and Dominic Toretto. Dwayne Johnson is reprising his role as Diplomatic Security Service Agent Luke Hobbs, out to capture the boys. And Gina Carano will play a member of Johnson’s team.
The brakes are being slammed on plot details as sources say the action is set in Europe in this go-around, set to be released in May 2013.
Justin Lin is back to direct his fourth installment of the franchise, and Chris Morgan has also returned to write the script. Neal H. Moritz and Diesel are returning as producers.
Brit-based Evans is now shooting Peter Jackson’s adaptation of The Hobbit, in which he plays Bard the Bowman. He played Zeus in Tarsem Singh’s Immortals and stars opposite John Cusack in The Raven.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR