Maggie Gyllenhaal in Talks to Join 'White House Down'
Jamie Foxx is also in early talks to play the president.
Maggie Gyllenhaal is in talks to join White House Down, Sony’s action thriller being directed by Roland Emmerich.
Channing Tatum is attached to star as a Secret Service agent who jumps into action when a paramilitary group takes over 1600 Pennsylvania Ave. Jamie Foxx is circling the role of the president.
If a deal is made, Gyllenhaal would play a Secret Service agent on the president’s detail who is described as an unwavering patriot.
The script by James Vanderbilt, who is producing along with Bradley Fischer, Laeta Kalogridis, Harald Kloser and Larry Franco.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR
Follow Heat Vision
- William Guarnere Dead: 'Band Of Brothers' Vet Dies At 90
- "Spike In My Veins": Talking with Korn's Jonathan Davis, A Chat with Skaters' Michael Ian Cummings and a Break of Reality Exclusive
- The MovieFilm Podcast: Remembering Ghostbusters, Plus Aaron Paul on Need For Speed
- 'Looking' Season 1 Is Refreshing Despite Some Characterization Flaws