Make-A-Wish Releases 'Batkid' Video Online
That thing in your eye that made it water last November when San Francisco turned out for Miles, the 5-year-old Make-A-Wish kid who became a Caped Crusader for a day? It might be about to make a comeback when you watch this video.
Hey, remember when San Francisco came to a halt in celebration of Batkid and your heart grew two sizes? Now you can relive that experience, thanks to a 10-minute video celebrating the day.
The Greater Bay Area chapter of Make-A-Wish, which organized the daylong series of events for five-year-old Miles back in November, released the short Miles' Wish to Be Batkid on YouTube earlier this week, retelling the story of the day -- and of Batkid's victories over the Riddler, the Penguin and (most importantly) leukemia.
As a result of the experience, Miles' parents formed the Batkid Fund, to help promote the three organizations that helped them -- and Miles -- during his experience fighting cancer: the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Oregon and Southwest Washington, and Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center. Those looking for more information about the Make-A-Wish Foundation itself can find it here.
Watch the video below.
- Prince Takes Over the 'Arsenio Hall Show,' Debuts New Funky Song
- A Train, a Trestle and 60 Seconds to Escape: How 'Midnight Rider' Victim Sarah Jones Lost Her Life
- 'Divergent' Star Shailene Woodley: The Next Jennifer Lawrence?
- 'Noah' Banned in Several Middle Eastern Countries
- Lindsay Lohan's OWN Series Gets First Official Trailer (Video)
- MOST SHARED
- MOST POPULAR