Make-A-Wish Releases 'Batkid' Video Online
That thing in your eye that made it water last November when San Francisco turned out for Miles, the 5-year-old Make-A-Wish kid who became a Caped Crusader for a day? It might be about to make a comeback when you watch this video.
Hey, remember when San Francisco came to a halt in celebration of Batkid and your heart grew two sizes? Now you can relive that experience, thanks to a 10-minute video celebrating the day.
The Greater Bay Area chapter of Make-A-Wish, which organized the daylong series of events for five-year-old Miles back in November, released the short Miles' Wish to Be Batkid on YouTube earlier this week, retelling the story of the day -- and of Batkid's victories over the Riddler, the Penguin and (most importantly) leukemia.
As a result of the experience, Miles' parents formed the Batkid Fund, to help promote the three organizations that helped them -- and Miles -- during his experience fighting cancer: the Make-A-Wish Foundation, the Ronald McDonald House Charities of Oregon and Southwest Washington, and Asante Rogue Regional Medical Center. Those looking for more information about the Make-A-Wish Foundation itself can find it here.
Watch the video below.
Hollywood Goes Broadway
What Hollywood Earns
Follow Heat Vision
- Toys R Us Pulls 'Breaking Bad' Dolls From Shelves Following Florida Mom's Petition
- Darling 'Dawson's Creek' Spoof Stars Dachshunds Instead Of Humans
- My Dream Duets: Chatting with Barry Manilow, Andre Cymone and Carroll Matthews Exclusives and The Hawthorne Chronicles
- 'Wasn't He Gay?': A Revealing Question About Mister Rogers
- Chrissy Teigen & Jamie Chung Eat Free Doughnuts In Celebration of Apple Pay!
- Kiernan Shipka Is Pretty in Pink at Broadcasting & Cable Hall Of Fame Awards 2014
- Megan Fox Gets Covered in Blood for a James Franco Project
- Renee Zellweger Breaks Silence on New Look: 'I'm Glad Folks Think I Look Different'