'Man at Arms: Reforged' Web Series Launching This Summer (Exclusive)
The Defy Media show takes viewers inside a workshop creating movie weapons (with a twist), such as Batman Wolverine claws and Captain America ninja stars.
The series is a relaunch of Defy's popular Man at Arms series, which creates iconic movie weapons and shows viewers all the gritty details.
This incarnation of Man at Arms comes with a twist: It will feature mash-ups of weapons used by popular characters, imagining what it would look like if Batman made Wolverine claws or if Captain America used ninja stars.
Man at Arms: Reforged centers on Baltimore Knife and Sword, a movie weapons shop based in Marriottsville, Maryland. Episodes will debut every other Monday, beginning July 14.
Man at Arms boasts 2 million subscribers and 86 million views for the AWE Me Channel on YouTube.
2014 Emmy Awards
Follow Heat Vision
- Jon Stewart Loves How Epic HuffPost Headlines Win The Internet
- Jesse Helt, Miley Cyrus' Date At The VMAs, Turns Himself In For Probation Violation
- Solo Concerts, Stealin' Home & Similar Skin: Chats with Bruce Hornsby, Iain Matthews and Umphrey's McGee...Plus!
- Jake 'The Snake' Roberts, Iconic Pro Wrestler, Hospitalized After Collapse
- Rose McGowan Pours Pink Paint Over Charli XCX in 'Break The Rules' Music Video - Watch Here!
- Fergie Is Going to Miss the Bar at 'Chelsea Lately'
- Simon Cowell & Girlfriend Lauren Silverman Show Some Affection at 'X Factor UK' Press Launch!
- Britney Spears Details 'Sh-tty' Day in Video After Her Breakup