'Man at Arms: Reforged' Web Series Launching This Summer (Exclusive)
The Defy Media show takes viewers inside a workshop creating movie weapons (with a twist), such as Batman Wolverine claws and Captain America ninja stars.
The series is a relaunch of Defy's popular Man at Arms series, which creates iconic movie weapons and shows viewers all the gritty details.
This incarnation of Man at Arms comes with a twist: It will feature mash-ups of weapons used by popular characters, imagining what it would look like if Batman made Wolverine claws or if Captain America used ninja stars.
Man at Arms: Reforged centers on Baltimore Knife and Sword, a movie weapons shop based in Marriottsville, Maryland. Episodes will debut every other Monday, beginning July 14.
Man at Arms boasts 2 million subscribers and 86 million views for the AWE Me Channel on YouTube.
Titans of Comic-Con: Stars Re-Create Classic Characters (Photos)
- Exclusive Portraits of Robert Griffin III, Ronda Rousey, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar (Photos)
- MOBA: Inside the Biggest Sporting Event You've Never Heard Of (Photos)
- Emmy Awards 2014: The Nominees (Photos)
- Hollywood's Notable Deaths of 2014 (Photos)
Follow Heat Vision
- Dakota Johnson Compares 'Fifty Shades of Grey' Sex Scenes to Acrobatics!
- Eva Longoria: The Way Child Refugee Crisis Is Being Handled is Un-American
- Brit Marling's First Movie She Remembers Seeing is 'Princess Bride'
- 24's Kiefer Sutherland & Last Ship's Eric Dane Present Their Shows at Comic-Con 2014!